The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HolE
Definitely, it seems like quite an easy process. Are you?

Yeaaaahhh! I've just sent off my statement thing, booked an applicant day, and then we'll see what happens from there:tongue:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Finally got my first offer. It's for Physics with Mathematics. :smile:

I have to wait till tomorrow for UCAS to update the conditions but damn is it nice to know I've got an offer.

*It's updated. I need 300 points, BB in Maths and Physics.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by StorsJT
It has to be here - who's applying for 2015 entry to Hull?
Where do you come from and what are you doing? :biggrin:

I'm coming up from Cambridge and studying Computer Science!

Connect to University of Hull here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

haha im coming from cambridge too, studying history :smile:
Original post by StorsJT
Hey are you going to the applicant day on 7th Feb by any chance? :smile:

Man I'd love to, just trying to get time off of work is hard at the moment, I'm probably looking at late Feb :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Finally got my first offer. It's for Physics with Mathematics. :smile:

I have to wait till tomorrow for UCAS to update the conditions but damn is it nice to know I've got an offer.

*It's updated. I need 300 points, BB in Maths and Physics.

Well done! :biggrin:
Reply 85
Hull requested my qualification certificate so hopefully that means ill get an unconditional offer :-)
Original post by katiecharc
Well done! :biggrin:

Thanks a lot! :smile:
Original post by donageorge
Are you planning to go to any of the applicants days coming up ?

Yeah most probably :smile: what about you?
Hello guys, I`m applying for "Software Engineering" and I got a conditional offer to get an 8.20 or more in my country testing system. I can`t wait to come to hull, ughh.
Btw, i`m coming from Romania :smile:
I've applied for Popular Music, any other musicians out there? Haven't decided yet whether Hull will be first or second choice :smile:
Hi yes I've applied to Hull to do Social Work as well got a selection day 6th Feb have you heard anything yet? Where else have you applied to? :-)
Original post by michellenleah14
hi all ive applied to hull and 4 others to study social work but not heard anything yet so dying to find out. i live in bridlington so will be travelling to hull to get there. anybody else wanting to study social work?
Original post by PaintYouWings
Yeah most probably :smile: what about you?

Yh 7th of Feb 😊
Reply 92
Just received an offer this morning to study American Studies at Hull, can't see what my conditions are yet because ucas Track isn't available all weekend, but i'm soooo happy cause this is my first choice
Original post by -Rachel
Just received an offer this morning to study American Studies at Hull, can't see what my conditions are yet because ucas Track isn't available all weekend, but i'm soooo happy cause this is my first choice

Well done! :smile:
Yea I've got my selection day on 13th march as I wanted to do my Teesside interview on the 19th Feb first. Your have to let me know what the interview is like so I can prepare more lol. Congratulations on getting an interview! X
Hi!
I've applied for Geography and Physical Geography (got offered both at BBB)
Can't wait to get here-if the grade gods are shining down on me!
Alex(andra)
I'm from Kent (slightly South East of London)
Have applied to Hull to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering (with integrated foundation year).

Not heard anything yet as I put my application in a little late. :smile:
Reply 97
Just firmed hull for biomed :-) :-) going to the applicant day next sat :-) :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
I'm from peterborough, currently studying forensic science BTEC. Applied for chemistry and got an offer for MMP!
Reply 99
I'm from Manchester, currently studying politics, English lit and art and got an offer for British Politics and Legislative Studies at AAB!

Quick Reply

Latest