Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Trust me, it's the last place on Earth that you should want to visit. It's a really dangerous area, I know where to avoid but if you end up walking into the wrong place you'll most likely end up being another number to add to the list of gang-related crimes.

I don't want to give my location away, but I can tell you that it's in the top ten on both of these lists:

http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/
    http://www.thetoptens.com/worst-places-live-london/
    I'm brown so I'll be safe, they'll probably think I'm Muslim.

PM me the area you live in if you want. I really wanna see for myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    yawn
    I mean I love that you're putting all this effort in me for little old me but just stop lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I mean I love that you're putting all this effort in me for little old me but just stop lol
    im not putting any effort, copying and pasting isnt effort. Seriously though, log off, this isnt the place for you.

ReputationRep:
    im not putting any effort, copying and pasting isnt effort. Seriously though, log off, this isnt the place for you.
    Lol nah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba_Hubba)

It doesn't really work like that. You see, my street is currently in a Muslim gang's 'territory,' so non-Muslims get tonnes of abuse. But before that it was a gang of all different races who'd attack anyone just for the hell of it. No one's safe. But also, it's never a good idea to give your location to some stranger on the internet, you could be a predator for all I know! It may be a little paranoid, but life in this dump makes you that way.

EDIT: More accurately, my street is on the outskirts (at least a 45min car journey to get to the heart of the area, it's surprising how far some of them are willing to travel to burglarize) so they don't often visit. It's actually getting pretty rare nowadays, I suppose they're too busy fighting other gangs to bother with us. But whenever I go into town it's their turf I have to go through.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't really work like that. You see, my street is currently in a Muslim gang's 'territory,' so non-Muslims get tonnes of abuse. But before that it was a gang of all different races who'd attack anyone just for the hell of it. No one's safe. But also, it's never a good idea to give your location to some stranger on the internet, you could be a predator for all I know! It may be a little paranoid, but life in this dump makes you that way.

EDIT: More accurately, my street is on the outskirts (at least a 45min car journey to get to the heart of the area, it's surprising how far some of them are willing to travel to burglarize) so they don't often visit. It's actually getting pretty rare nowadays, I suppose they're too busy fighting other gangs to bother with us. But whenever I go into town it's their turf I have to go through.
    Lol this. Not that it bothers me from them but it definitely is mentally noted.

ReputationRep:

Fair enough, I know if I reveal my location, millions of TSRians will flood the area searching with all helicopters and sh*t but do you know where else I can find a Muslim gang? Just wanna see for myself.

ReputationRep:

If I said this about being white in a predominantly white area...:nah: the sky would fall

ReputationRep:
    Kensington and chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Im enjoying this, going to a grammar school means that i rarely have the opportunity to talk to the benefit scroungers that im going to have to pay for. Keep going.
    You do realise that this is a give away?!?

ReputationRep:
    If I said this about being white in a predominantly white area...:nah: the sky would fall
    I know right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    Kensington and chelsea
    Exactly rich areas

(Original post by john2054)
    Well if it isn't my main man john.

(Original post by TrueDetective01)
    I know right
    Yea...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue)
    Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"
    Please, tell me...
    What has this thread got to do with Islam?

Is Islam a race?
    No.

then stfu.

I can clearly see your confidence is an issue here..

ReputationRep:
    Yea...
    Yeah, what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue)
    Oh yes, so irrational, totally irrational that people can be racist to white people too.
    Get out of here you far-left wing moron.
    Is that supposed to be an insult?
    Childish, that's what you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePaul6888)
    Of course there are poor white people but they know and you know that racism goes way beyond the wallet.The thing is, as a white person, you can remove all identifying markers of poverty from yourself (neighborhood, car, dental health, wardrobe, grammar, etc…) and the unfair treatment stops entirely. Without those factors it is unlikely a white person will ever be harrassed without cause. But the same is not true as a black person.
    How does a poor white person avoid the institusional racism of the poverty > crime > Jail cycle then?

They cant remove "The identifying markers" and buy a new wardrobe, elecution lessons, car and new set of teeth because THEY ARE POOR...

You are so indoctrinated it is sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    Kensington and chelsea
    Noooot as bad as some areas

ReputationRep:
    The Jewish areas.

No-goyim allowed.

But then why is Britain's chief Rabbi concerned with segregation...

Not Jews, for them it is fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    give away what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon y mous)
    Please, tell me...
    What has this thread got to do with Islam?

Is Islam a race?
    No.

then stfu.

I can clearly see your confidence is an issue here..
    We're not talking about Islam, we're talking about gangs of Muslims. There ARE Muslim gangs who are racist pr*cks, just as there's the KKK and the Rhodes must fall and blm "movements." Stop playing the victim.

Fair enough, I know if I reveal my location, millions of TSRians will flood the area searching with all helicopters and sh*t but do you know where else I can find a Muslim gang? Just wanna see for myself.
    Brixton's the big one I've heard.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.