The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kerrias
Have unconditionals from Glasgow, St Andrews and Stirling, all to do Psychology and Sociology.
But still waiting on my top choice, Edinburgh. Seems like Edinburgh are taking their time, I really just want to hear something, but I don't think many psychology applicants have heard?

Yeah I've heard back from Glasgow in a week but all Edinburgh did was acknowledge my application. Tbh I don't think anyone heard back from Edinburgh yet so no reason to worry :smile: good luck!
Original post by MartaAlexis
UCL and St Andrews are taking ages to send out offers

Agree!!!!
Original post by thefatduckTEEHEE
Yeah I've heard back from Glasgow in a week but all Edinburgh did was acknowledge my application. Tbh I don't think anyone heard back from Edinburgh yet so no reason to worry :smile: good luck!

Wow congrats
UCL got back today, I have an offer of AAA! I'll definitely be firming that one.
Reply 1004
Original post by AlanaBloom
UCL got back today, I have an offer of AAA! I'll definitely be firming that one.

yaaaaaay well done you!!
I have firmed York. Anybody else starting there? :biggrin:
Has anyone applied/firmed either Coventry or UWE?

Do u mind me asking wt ar ur predictions? Thanks:smile:
Original post by Florenceycl
Do u mind me asking wt ar ur predictions? Thanks:smile:

AAAA in Psychology, Law, Maths and Chemistry :smile:
AAAA in Psychology, Law, Maths and Chemistry :smile:

Hey congratulations! They're taking a while to get back to people so you're one of the lucky ones!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get for AS? 😊
Original post by JustHolly
Hey congratulations! They're taking a while to get back to people so you're one of the lucky ones!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get for AS? 😊

Thank you :smile: Absolutely, but I've heard that their Psychology department is trying to get most of their decisions out by the end of this week, so hopefully the rest will come very soon

Not at all, I got AABBB
Hi, I have offers for psychology from leeds, brighton and kings college. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bristol or Edinburgh?
Reply 1012
Original post by lolcopter24
Hi, I have offers for psychology from leeds, brighton and kings college. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bristol or Edinburgh?

Heya, when did you hear from Kings/what are your predicted grades? X
Original post by A-J-
Heya, when did you hear from Kings/what are your predicted grades? X

Heard from kings about 3 days ago. I think Im predicted AAA but im not sure as we don't get told x
Got 4 offers so far :smile: has anyone heard from Queen Mary yet?
Congrats 😊
Original post by moment of truth

Congrats 😊
Original post by tsandhu2
Congrats 😊

Reply 1018
Original post by moment of truth

Congrats! Heard from queens about a month ago - predicted AAB, got an ABB offer x
Hey guys :smile: Has anyone applied to BSC psychology at exeter ? I have an interview in march. Anyone in the same situation?
I'm so nervous.

Quick Reply

Latest