Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have unconditionals from Glasgow, St Andrews and Stirling, all to do Psychology and Sociology.
    But still waiting on my top choice, Edinburgh. Seems like Edinburgh are taking their time, I really just want to hear something, but I don't think many psychology applicants have heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerrias)
    Have unconditionals from Glasgow, St Andrews and Stirling, all to do Psychology and Sociology.
    But still waiting on my top choice, Edinburgh. Seems like Edinburgh are taking their time, I really just want to hear something, but I don't think many psychology applicants have heard?
    Yeah I've heard back from Glasgow in a week but all Edinburgh did was acknowledge my application. Tbh I don't think anyone heard back from Edinburgh yet so no reason to worry good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartaAlexis)
    UCL and St Andrews are taking ages to send out offers
    Agree!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatduckTEEHEE)
    Yeah I've heard back from Glasgow in a week but all Edinburgh did was acknowledge my application. Tbh I don't think anyone heard back from Edinburgh yet so no reason to worry good luck!
    Wow congrats

ReputationRep:
    UCL got back today, I have an offer of AAA! I'll definitely be firming that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlanaBloom)
    UCL got back today, I have an offer of AAA! I'll definitely be firming that one.
    yaaaaaay well done you!!

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed York. Anybody else starting there?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied/firmed either Coventry or UWE?

ReputationRep:
    Do u mind me asking wt ar ur predictions? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florenceycl)
    Do u mind me asking wt ar ur predictions? Thanks
    AAAA in Psychology, Law, Maths and Chemistry

ReputationRep:
    AAAA in Psychology, Law, Maths and Chemistry
    Hey congratulations! They're taking a while to get back to people so you're one of the lucky ones!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get for AS? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustHolly)
    Hey congratulations! They're taking a while to get back to people so you're one of the lucky ones!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get for AS? 😊
    Thank you Absolutely, but I've heard that their Psychology department is trying to get most of their decisions out by the end of this week, so hopefully the rest will come very soon

Not at all, I got AABBB

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have offers for psychology from leeds, brighton and kings college. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bristol or Edinburgh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolcopter24)
    Hi, I have offers for psychology from leeds, brighton and kings college. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bristol or Edinburgh?
    Heya, when did you hear from Kings/what are your predicted grades? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-J-)
    Heya, when did you hear from Kings/what are your predicted grades? X
    Heard from kings about 3 days ago. I think Im predicted AAA but im not sure as we don't get told x

ReputationRep:
    Got 4 offers so far has anyone heard from Queen Mary yet?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Congrats 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsandhu2)
    Congrats 😊
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Congrats! Heard from queens about a month ago - predicted AAB, got an ABB offer x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.