The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Original post by TinasheM96
It's hard to say because it depends on a lot of things. If they fill all their places without needing clearance then I can't see why they'd become lenient and accept people that didn't meet condition s. However, if they don't fill all places then there's every chance they'll accept you but that also depends on a lot of things. I'm on the same boat but for computer science.

I applies last year and am currently studying maths at UOB. There were loads of us last year who didn't quite but almost made our offer and they still let us in. Unless its for an extremely competitive course like medicine they should let you in with A*AB :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by LibbyG
Me :smile: planning on firming? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on what I hear from Leeds. If I get rejected from Leeds then it's my firm if I get a Leeds offer however im going to spend the next month being indecisive as hell :P
I'm planning on doing Chemistry :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1043
Offer for international business!! Condition of AAB :s-smilie: .. anyone else for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1044
How long did everyone wait for their offer pack if they got their offer online? :confused:
Has anyone had a postgrad offer?
Reply 1046
Original post by 110810
How long did everyone wait for their offer pack if they got their offer online? :confused:

I think mine came in less than a week
Original post by FG_x
Offer for international business!! Condition of AAB :s-smilie: .. anyone else for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, International Business with Japanese. I also got an Edinburgh offer for the same course; not sure which to choose ;s Got any suggestions? Which country are you going for 3rd year abroad study?
Reply 1048
Original post by iantehstudent
Yup, International Business with Japanese. I also got an Edinburgh offer for the same course; not sure which to choose ;s Got any suggestions? Which country are you going for 3rd year abroad study?

Well I didnt apply to Edinburgh so I cant say :s
If I go Birmingham then id like to go Brazil for the year abroad. You'd be going japan I guess?
Reply 1049
Hi! I'm new here so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I got a conditional offer for Drama and Theater Arts at Birmingham - and I am required to present a monologue on DVD, but I couldn't really find any more information enclosed. Has anyone had the same situation and knows where the information that I'm missing is? Thanks in advance. xx
Reply 1050
Original post by 110810

mine took at least two weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional offer for Law!! really wanted an unconditional though lool!! Still quite glad :wink:
Reply 1052
Anybody else go to the joint honours Applicant Visit Day today? I really enjoyed it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1053
Hey, i have an interview for Bsc Chemistry on the 20th of February. It will be my firm choice if i get an offer, so if anyone has already had one i would really appreciate advice or an idea of the questions they will ask.
Reply 1054
Original post by FG_x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an offer from there too :biggrin:! Are you putting Birmingham down as your firm? I'm so stuck between Aston and Bham :confused:
Reply 1055
Original post by 07at
I've got an offer from there too :biggrin:! Are you putting Birmingham down as your firm? I'm so stuck between Aston and Bham :confused:

No maybe as my insurance. I want to go manchester :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1056
Original post by catmarywilliams
Anybody had an offer to study music?

UH! where's my offer?
Original post by Niallb27
UH! where's my offer?

What sorry?
Reply 1058
Hello :smile:

Visit Day on Saturday. I'm applying for Political Economy!
Original post by acer0951
Conditional offer for Law!! really wanted an unconditional though lool!! Still quite glad :wink:

What was your LNAT score and predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending