The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Clearing 2023

This is a thread to discuss University of Birmingham for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!
Does anyone know if Birmingham will actually go into clearing this year? I know they didn’t in 2021 and 2022
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Hi, my daughter did her A-Levels last summer. Birmingham was her first choice but she decided to take up an apprenticeship. She has now decided she wants to go to university and luckily earlier this week secured a place at Birmingham in early clearing which had just opened. Does anyone know how she goes about arranging accommodation? We just called admissions but they're gone for the weekend. Thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by MumofAleveller
Hi, my daughter did her A-Levels last summer. Birmingham was her first choice but she decided to take up an apprenticeship. She has now decided she wants to go to university and luckily earlier this week secured a place at Birmingham in early clearing which had just opened. Does anyone know how she goes about arranging accommodation? We just called admissions but they're gone for the weekend. Thanks.

Is she international, as I thought clearing at Birmingham had only opened for international students?
Original post by lalexm
Is she international, as I thought clearing at Birmingham had only opened for international students?

No. It opened on the 5th for home students and then closed on the 19th according to the admissions team. I think she was lucky to get in that narrow window.
Original post by lalexm

there was early home clearing but that closes at some point this week I think. I was going to apply through there but UCAS didn’t release me into clearing until yesterday (UCL took weeks to withdraw my application) so I missed the deadline for early home clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending