Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by Ffion
Hey I booked a room at Sandby too! What floor are you on? Im on third floor! :smile:

1st floor, couldn't be arsed crawling up all the stairs!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1061
Original post by elisabeth
how is golf a team sport?... and on an unrelated subject is anyone going for english planning on getting an e-reader cus i just thought that would be brilliant.. wouldn't it?

Ryder Cup in golf is team based... maybe they'd do a similar system to that?
Reply 1062
Original post by Nbagnall
1st floor, couldn't be arsed crawling up all the stairs!

haha fair enough :biggrin: are you looking forward to moving in?
how is golf a team sport?... and on an unrelated subject is anyone going for english planning on getting an e-reader cus i just thought that would be brilliant.. wouldn't it?

I have a Kindle that I am going to use :biggrin:
Original post by sanniehald
I have a Kindle that I am going to use :biggrin:

i was gonna get one of those too and i am all excited that i get to buy something ^^

i got my code finally
(edited 12 years ago)
i was gonna get one of those too and i am all excited that i get to buy something ^^

i got my code finally

what code? :tongue:
what code? :tongue:

the id number to log onto book accomodation, and logging in works perfectly all ready for sunday night
I got my ntu id yay
the id number to log onto book accomodation, and logging in works perfectly all ready for sunday night

Oh cool me too! :biggrin: but I do not have to book anything :tongue:
Oh cool me too! :biggrin: but I do not have to book anything :tongue:

yeah i'm gonna book just to make sure i have a room but then if were not in class to often ill try and get rid of it and move back home
yeah i'm gonna book just to make sure i have a room but then if were not in class to often ill try and get rid of it and move back home

Whereabouts does your boyfriend live?
Reply 1071

Peterborough and Nottingham are like 60 miles apart :s-smilie: That would be a beast of a commute
Original post by rahul.10
Peterborough and Nottingham are like 60 miles apart :s-smilie: That would be a beast of a commute

Couldn't agree with you more. :smile: I used to live in Peterborough and my sister used to go to NTU and she found it hard to get from Nottingham to Peterborough every week, even though our parents were like, nope despite that it doesn't mean you can't come home, does it?! :eek:
I got my ntu id yay

Got mine the hard way, which was calling up NTU. :/ So excited but worried I won't get the grades, got 3-4 sets of coursework to finish...:frown:
Reply 1074
Original post by Boreism

Original post by Boreism
Got mine the hard way, which was calling up NTU. :/ So excited but worried I won't get the grades, got 3-4 sets of coursework to finish...:frown:

I think most people had to contact NTU in some way to get their id's, sooo annoying :s-smilie: i have 6 assignments to finish in like just over a month to get the grades i need :frown: Stresssssss
Original post by Boreism

Oh :/

I have two assignments left of college.. then the examinations start the 18th of May.
Oh :/

I have two assignments left of college.. then the examinations start the 18th of May.

Oh well, at least by the time we finish all of them (hopefully) they might pay off in the end! (When we get our "important" grades!) :biggrin:
Original post by rahul.10
I think most people had to contact NTU in some way to get their id's, sooo annoying :s-smilie: i have 6 assignments to finish in like just over a month to get the grades i need :frown: Stresssssss

Most of my assignments I have finished in this second and last semester in college but nearly most of the assignments are all signed off as referred, in other words, amendments - in which thankfully are minors (nope not majors!). :redface:

Edit: In fact I'm actually sitting in the library at college trying to get all the work done, but am distracted by other people...hmmm... :/
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1078
Original post by Boreism

Original post by Boreism
Most of my assignments I have finished in this second and last semester in college but nearly most of the assignments are all signed off as referred, in other words, amendments - in which thankfully are minors (nope not majors!). :redface:

You doing a btec? Thank god we don't have exams :tongue: What campus will you be on at NTU?
Original post by Boreism
Couldn't agree with you more. :smile: I used to live in Peterborough and my sister used to go to NTU and she found it hard to get from Nottingham to Peterborough every week, even though our parents were like, nope despite that it doesn't mean you can't come home, does it?! :eek:

its not do bad on the train went to the open day, i have to leave for 7 to be there for 8 and change trains, and in a car it takes 1,5 hrs + traffic. i think i can cope if we have like 5 hrs of lectures a week.

sides next year ill be moving home to be able to get a dog that needs to be walked and things....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending