The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Original post by Molly_xox
Damn, I didn't sit any Edexcel exams! Good Luck everyone!

I didn't either haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1141
I didn't mean to say you weren't, sorry :lol: How you feeling about Thursday :s-smilie:

Not bad i'm mainly waiting for AQA for my science :frown: .. but stats doesn't seem too bad, i'll probably get an A :smile:
I know the results have been released but does anybody know where I can get the CIE grade boundaries , or edexcel igcse boundaries ???
Original post by Mr.Nor
I didn't either haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm awaiting the AQA Certificate boundaries to see whether everyone else messed up as badly as I did in Triple Science...
Original post by MattFletcher
I Only have RS and Maths on the Edexcel spec. :sigh: time to wait for WJEC, OCR and AQA

Hey Matt quick question !

I saw the grade boundaries for RS on edexcel it says max raw mark is 84 but wasn't the test out of 80? Is the extra +4 marks punctuations, spelling etc? How do you think the examiners would award those 4 marks I need all 4 marks if I want to sniff the A* overall.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by techno836
Not bad i'm mainly waiting for AQA for my science :frown: .. but stats doesn't seem too bad, i'll probably get an A :smile:

I'm awaiting AQA Cert. Science boundaries :s-smilie: fingers crossed!
Reply 1146
I'm awaiting the AQA Certificate boundaries to see whether everyone else messed up as badly as I did in Triple Science...

I'm nervous about science the most I'm so bad at it :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Good luck guys!:biggrin:x

As to you too :smile:
Edexcel didn't go too badly but now for the main show, OCR:cool:
As to you too :smile:

It feels real now :tongue:
Reply 1150
I'm awaiting AQA Cert. Science boundaries :s-smilie: fingers crossed!

haha yupp good luck :biggrin: and hopefully they'll be on at midnight :biggrin:
never joined the year 9/10/11 thread before, but heyy i will this year :smile: hi
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Hey Matt quick question !

I saw the grade boundaries for RS on edexcel it says max raw mark is 84 but wasn't the test out of 80? Is the extra +4 marks punctuations, spelling etc? How do you think the examiners would award those 4 marks I need all 4 marks if I want to sniff the A* overall.

I think it was out of 84? Because I remember it being an weird number (i.e. not ending in a 0 or 5), but yes there are 4 marks for spelling and grammar. They would most likely split these marks over the questions you answered, to gain the mark you have to have few if any errors in spelling/grammar in the question, and they'd do this for each question, good luck :biggrin:
Reply 1153
Seeing the grade boundaries has kind of made me feel more nervous about getting results.
I think it was out of 84? Because I remember it being an weird number (i.e. not ending in a 0 or 5), but yes there are 4 marks for spelling and grammar. They would most likely split these marks over the questions you answered, to gain the mark you have to have few if any errors in spelling/grammar in the question, and they'd do this for each question, good luck :biggrin:

Every 8 marker has 1 bonus mark for SPaG:tongue:
Reply 1155
Original post by LovePeaceAwesome
never joined the year 9/10/11 thread before, but heyy i will this year :smile: hi

hello :h:
Reply 1156
Gonna stay up until midnight to see if the others come out tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Nor
Gonna stay up until midnight to see if the others come out tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same:biggrin:
Original post by Mr.Nor
I'm nervous about science the most I'm so bad at it :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm nervous about Science because I either do really well or really badly, don't ever really hit the middle ground :s-smilie:

I'm nervous about English and History too :frown:
Original post by Red Fox
Every 8 marker has 1 bonus mark for SPaG:tongue:

that explains it then! I thought for the moment it was the whole question :tongue:

Latest