Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealdeal580)
    BNP Paribas and Lazard. Also perhaps Barclays but I'm not too sure about them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. is BNP Paribas open? I'm quite sure Lazard and Barclays have not opened yet.

EDIT: Nvm. I just applied, thank you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by RWiz)
    Anyone else but JPM and BAML that requires no tests/just SJT? (Apart from Goldman who is rolling)
    Non-rolling*

BNPP and Laz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    BNP Paribas and Lazard. Also perhaps Barclays but I'm not too sure about them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Barclays is interesting:
    They have an untimed business challenge thing which is a hodge podge of SJT/Numerical, you don't upload a CV or anything until you've passed the tests and have an interview invite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Barclays is interesting:
    They have an untimed business challenge thing which is a hodge podge of SJT/Numerical, you don't upload a CV or anything until you've passed the tests and have an interview invite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, apparently it's really long. Someone I know said he applied a couple of weeks a go through some obscure summer internship link as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does CS send both the verbal and numerical test at the same time?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by IMZL)
    Yeah, apparently it's really long. Someone I know said he applied a couple of weeks a go through some obscure summer internship link as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol obscure

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to defer a Spring Week offer? If so what are valid reasons e.g. health, personal, mitigating?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nottheone18)
    Is it possible to defer a Spring Week offer? If so what are valid reasons e.g. health, personal, mitigating?
    Doubt it tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doubt it tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let me elaborate. Received an offer to transfer into the first year of LSE for Economics in September 2017. Currently studying at KCL Computer Science.

So I want to do my Spring Internship in 2018 instead of my offer which is April 2017. I'm *****ing it lol.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nottheone18)
    Let me elaborate. Received an offer to transfer into the first year of LSE for Economics in September 2017. Currently studying at KCL Computer Science.

So I want to do my Spring Internship in 2018 instead of my offer which is April 2017. I'm *****ing it lol.
    1. LSE decisions haven't been sent out yet bro
    2. I'm unsure that any banks have given out SW offers for 2017
    3. You would first ask HR this question if the sitch was a real one (which I doubt), and if the answer is no you reapply.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey, what banks are open for spring weeks, does anyone have a list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PISA)
    hey, what banks are open for spring weeks, does anyone have a list?
    There is a fairly powerful search engine called Google that comes in very hand with Qs like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    There is a fairly powerful search engine called Google that comes in very hand with Qs like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. LSE decisions haven't been sent out yet bro
    2. I'm unsure that any banks have given out SW offers for 2017
    3. You would first ask HR this question if the sitch was a real one (which I doubt), and if the answer is no you reapply.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Last year the first LSE offers I saw were in the first week of November, so I wouldn't be surprised if a few people per year get offers in late October.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    ubs dont have the ics available to apply to the spring week. Big up anyone who can find it for me - all i have is the ccs

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know please how long after submitting the Citi application they invite you to the numerical test? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to ask but what banks require you to do a test straight away when you apply?

ReputationRep:
    For those banks applications which require a 2.1 or higher on track or achieved for spring weeks how is this evidence shown to the banks or are these just general typos and you just apply and these 2.1 in any degree discipline dont need to be shown?

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Goldman' Spring Week. When I uploaded my application, they said;

Current status is Application ReceivedThank you for applying to Goldman Sachs.You will be contacted should the appropriate position become available that matches your qualifications.
    Does this mean the spring week application is closed or is this a typical reply?

ReputationRep:
    It looks like DB requires work experience, because in the application form it says that the "start date - end date" field is mandatory. Isn't that strange?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.