The Student Room Group

Edexcel C2 20th May 2015 *Official Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by ManLikeMem
There's a very hard sketching curve question in tomorrow's exam please everyone revise trigonometric graphs 10 mark question!!!!

How do u know

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a very hard sketching curve question in tomorrow's exam please everyone revise trigonometric graphs 10 mark question!!!!

and u know this how?
Who's not going to sleep until the exam is over :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Q maestro

Posted from TSR Mobile

im defo puling an all nighter
Reply 1484

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am going to go sleep when exam starts:unimpressed:

Thug life
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need my C2 beauty sleep!!
Reply 1486
Original post by johnhick98

Wait, do you think it's better if i pulled an all-nighter too? Won't you be tired in the exam? and less alert
Hi guys How do you do a log question if the bases are different and you have to find x, for example Log (base x) 5 - Log (base y) 3 thanks
Original post by LearningGeek
So basically theres never been a reserved paper for C2?
there was a replaced paper for C3 i believe in 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was - because an exams officer accidentally thought a pack of new C3 papers were old ones and sent them to maths teachers to use in class for revision - and it was more challenging than the intended paper it replaced leading to the generic conclusion of the leak conspiracy theorists that All replacement papers are way way harder than the original paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TrentL
Hi guys How do you do a log question if the bases are different and you have to find x, for example Log (base x) 5 - Log (base y) 3 thanks

Logax=logbx/logba
Reply 1490
Original post by TrentL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olon
Wait, do you think it's better if i pulled an all-nighter too? Won't you be tired in the exam? and less alert

well ive been doing for most of my exams but what i tend to do is just take 3 power naps of a 20 minute duration througout the night and that keeps me awake, but dont do this if you have another exam after C2, but they are defo helpful
Original post by johnhick98

The last thing you want to do before any exam is an all nighter! You will be cramming information into your brain that it won't even retain when you get into the exam hall.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get a good night's sleep. Stay up till 1 max and get to sleep if you really want to do yourself service for the C2 paper.

But that's just my 2 cents... (or pennies, in this case :h:)
Original post by frozo123
area of a triangle is 1/2absinC
so 1/2x^2sin60 ( sin60 is root3/2)
then the rectangle is xy
the semi circle is pi/2(1/2x)^2 which is pi/8x^2
rearrange for y
hope that helps :smile:
ps, what kind of beta male name is inkheart?

Thanks. I'd got most of it but messed up somewhere.
Ps: What do you mean?

LOL. That gave me a good chuckle hehe. :u:
Reply 1499
Original post by a.a.k
Length cant be negative

Posted from TSR Mobile

D'oh! Get too sucked into the question. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending