Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerri1gle)
    yeaaaah but sandby is more expensive! we'll have more money to spend on going out! i still dont know between mill house or hampden, thinking of going to bed sooon though!
    Well I should really be saying hampden so I have more chance of getting mill house haha but I think mill looks nicer to be honest And yeahhh think of the pennies we'll save! Hahaa I'm going to bed soon too and just gonna get up early in the morn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    can you select nd book your accomodation before you have to put the deposit down? I know you have to do it when you book but will our booking be secure while the deposits being sorted? (dont know if that made sense?)
    I assume that you can only secure the spot once you've put a deposit on however, it'll probably say reserved on the room you want whilst you fill out the booking application.

Don't worry, I understood you brah

ReputationRep:
    my thoughts on the whole shenanigans

http://www.bruning.com/humor/cat_mac...at_picture.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still watching family guy. Enuff jokes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Okay

You staying for another hour?
    for my sins

i hope you are, i need company! i'm dying here

ReputationRep:
    i'm not even tired. chewing something keeps me fully awake(crackers) and if i feel i'm getting tired i put ice cold water on my face.

my main problem is i'm bored as fawk and i don't have a lot of patience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzah8)
    I don't know if its my dry sense of humour, or my sleep deprivation but that really made me chuckle haha
    Well I'm glad my potential misfortune provides entertainment for some! Haha I'm sleep deprived too, I don't really know what I'm saying.

ReputationRep:
    hehehe just think about it. Next year we can sit an watch the next lot of freshers panic like this and not lend a hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    I assume that you can only secure the spot once you've put a deposit on however, it'll probably say reserved on the room you want whilst you fill out the booking application.

Don't worry, I understood you brah
    nice one lad!

ReputationRep:
    so im gonna repeat some questions incase they were missed

1. when can we move in
    2. can i book and not choose a room or floor as i dont care about my altitude or bearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    hahah, oh gawwwd, i hope so! i am a little ball of stress, worry and confusion right now!
    i share your terror. i'm probably going to be flung high and mighty five miles down the road boarding in the attic of a family of ten and left for dead.

Hahaha well that would be unfortunate. I think I might have to cave in and go to beddy byes. So who knows where I'll end up. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    for my sins

i hope you are, i need company! i'm dying here
    Yeh Im staying for bit longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mothman)

1. when can we move in
    2. can i book and not choose a room or floor as i dont care about my altitude or bearing
    1. 23rd of September
    2. No idea

ReputationRep:
    2am and bed everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Yeh Im staying for bit longer
    yay!

ReputationRep:
    cheers Graceyy, was tempted to type Gravy due to tiredness.

ReputationRep:

1. when can we move in
    Im positive that you have to specify a particular room and floor

ReputationRep:
    Come on nottingham this is a joke now i am tired!

ReputationRep:
    cheers Graceyy, was tempted to type Gravy due to tiredness.
    Lmao, i always get called that -.-

ReputationRep:
    i wonder how many pages of worry we've created...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.