Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
Original post by jerri1gle
yeaaaah but sandby is more expensive! we'll have more money to spend on going out! :smile: i still dont know between mill house or hampden, thinking of going to bed sooon though! :frown:

Well I should really be saying hampden so I have more chance of getting mill house haha but I think mill looks nicer to be honest :smile: And yeahhh think of the pennies we'll save! Hahaa I'm going to bed soon too and just gonna get up early in the morn!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Liv.w
can you select nd book your accomodation before you have to put the deposit down? I know you have to do it when you book but will our booking be secure while the deposits being sorted? (dont know if that made sense?)

I assume that you can only secure the spot once you've put a deposit on however, it'll probably say reserved on the room you want whilst you fill out the booking application.

Don't worry, I understood you brah
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1523
Anyone still watching family guy. Enuff jokes! :biggrin:
Original post by vn2009
Okay :tongue:

You staying for another hour?

for my sins :frown: :frown:

i hope you are, i need company! i'm dying here
i'm not even tired. chewing something keeps me fully awake(crackers) and if i feel i'm getting tired i put ice cold water on my face.

my main problem is i'm bored as fawk and i don't have a lot of patience
Reply 1526
Original post by Lozzah8
I don't know if its my dry sense of humour, or my sleep deprivation but that really made me chuckle haha

Well I'm glad my potential misfortune provides entertainment for some! Haha I'm sleep deprived too, I don't really know what I'm saying.
hehehe just think about it. Next year we can sit an watch the next lot of freshers panic like this and not lend a hand.
Reply 1528
Original post by pinda.college

Original post by pinda.college
I assume that you can only secure the spot once you've put a deposit on however, it'll probably say reserved on the room you want whilst you fill out the booking application.

Don't worry, I understood you brah

nice one lad! :biggrin:
so im gonna repeat some questions incase they were missed

1. when can we move in
2. can i book and not choose a room or floor as i dont care about my altitude or bearing
Reply 1530
Original post by ironandwine
hahah, oh gawwwd, i hope so! i am a little ball of stress, worry and confusion right now!
i share your terror. i'm probably going to be flung high and mighty five miles down the road boarding in the attic of a family of ten and left for dead.

:frown: :frown:

Hahaha well that would be unfortunate. I think I might have to cave in and go to beddy byes. So who knows where I'll end up. :eek:
Reply 1531
Original post by ironandwine
for my sins :frown: :frown:

i hope you are, i need company! i'm dying here

Yeh Im staying for bit longer :smile:
Reply 1532
Original post by The Mothman

1. when can we move in
2. can i book and not choose a room or floor as i dont care about my altitude or bearing

1. 23rd of September
2. No idea
Reply 1533
2am and bed everyone?
Original post by vn2009
Yeh Im staying for bit longer :smile:

yay! :h:
cheers Graceyy, was tempted to type Gravy due to tiredness.

1. when can we move in

Im positive that you have to specify a particular room and floor
Reply 1537
Come on nottingham this is a joke now :frown: i am tired!
Reply 1538
cheers Graceyy, was tempted to type Gravy due to tiredness.

Lmao, i always get called that -.-
i wonder how many pages of worry we've created...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending