The Student Room Group

Edexcel Government & Politics - Unit 1 06/06/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mollyadtr
What era of war studies is it you'd be learning? And also yes that is annoying that your teachers can write about it but you can't! I would be stumped with what to write especially with how difficult it can be alone to write about yourself

And oh queen Mary have an open day in October if you might be interested in going to see more about them, I've applied to go so if you decide to go I might see you there :smile:

Yeah that pricing does sound fairly accurate to me, so I guess it's not the end of the world!

And oh well shoot. I probably should just wait until the college give out the buzzword I don't want to mess up anything, but thank you anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might consider going. We could very well see each other there, who knows! :tongue:

Yeah, it's better to play safe and wait for your college to give out the information you need, in case something goes wrong. It's not too bad anyway, in terms of filling the information out.
Original post by UKStudent17
I might consider going. We could very well see each other there, who knows! :tongue:

Yeah, it's better to play safe and wait for your college to give out the information you need, in case something goes wrong. It's not too bad anyway, in terms of filling the information out.

I don't mean to sound too full on or creepy but do you have any other social media that I might be able to add you on? It's just you seem like you know what you're talking about with unis etc and it's rare you can stay in touch with people in forums! And well...you're not boring :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't mean to sound too full on or creepy but do you have any other social media that I might be able to add you on? It's just you seem like you know what you're talking about with unis etc and it's rare you can stay in touch with people in forums! And well...you're not boring :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure :smile: Do you use Twitter?
Reply 1563
good luck you guys with a2

work hard and you should be fine
Original post by UKStudent17
Sure :smile: Do you use Twitter?

Yeah😊 it's toxicadtr you can follow me and I'll follow you back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah😊 it's toxicadtr you can follow me and I'll follow you back

Posted from TSR Mobile

Added. I'm @callumdaly24 if you weren't sure. :smile:
Selling politics unit 1,3C,4C and A2 us politics myrevision notes if anyone is interested
I'm resitting Unit 1, got 70 UMS last year in 1, 85 in 2 so got Grade B 155 UMS points, 5 of an A.

As I'm resitting I haven't dedicated much time at all to it, just going for democracy and elections.
I think I will be fine but from the examiner report last year apparently they really like when you use specific facts such as voter turnouts, so I'm gonna try learn some figures.

Just revising Democracy and Elections, don't have time to go over pressure groups.

Good luck all, hopefully I can get the 80 UMS I want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending