The Student Room Group

Guess something about the person below you.

Scroll to see replies

no....
Is in class now?
Original post by billy-jo
oh god you must of been bad that night 'hug u'
yes driving is very expensive to learn then insurance is to high and etc. i just dont feel ready to drive even though it would be helpful hah !!
how can u not of heard of the harvester? im surprised cos its extremely well known http://www.harvester.co.uk/
yes i do like dogs but prefere a cat cos u havnt gotta walk them,bath them or clear up there poo lol.
you like .... erm... to just answer me on this thread atm :P

Yeah, me too. Seeing the amount of selfish people who risk their lives on the road, I feel that driving would just stress me out too much!!

Hmm..well I don't think I've ever been to a harvester. It doesn't sound familiar.

Oh, naaah I prefer dogs. I like both, but I've always admired the energy and spirit of a dog. And they appear so devoted and loyal too, whereas cats are more independent. I must get a dog when I'm older :biggrin:!!

Haha true, I'm not really viewing the thread, I'm just replying to what you've sent me :P
Reply 1702
Original post by Yahoogirl
no....
Is in class now?

Nada, at home. :cool:

Person below... owns a smartphone. :rolleyes:
Original post by ahq
Nada, at home. :cool:

Person below... owns a smartphone. :rolleyes:

Yup

Is revising chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nopee...

Is eating something while reading this :wink:
Yep!

Is 19 years old?
Original post by Kangie
Yep!

Is 19 years old?

Nope, 18

Is hoping to go to Uni in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes!

Next person is wearing a onesie right now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, never gonna wear one in my life :colonhash:

Waiting for something?
Original post by zhang-liao
Nope, never gonna wear one in my life :colonhash:

Waiting for something?

Yes Lunch time..:biggrin:
Knows a TSR mod in real life
Original post by Emily.97
Yeah, me too. Seeing the amount of selfish people who risk their lives on the road, I feel that driving would just stress me out too much!!

Hmm..well I don't think I've ever been to a harvester. It doesn't sound familiar.

Oh, naaah I prefer dogs. I like both, but I've always admired the energy and spirit of a dog. And they appear so devoted and loyal too, whereas cats are more independent. I must get a dog when I'm older :biggrin:!!

Haha true, I'm not really viewing the thread, I'm just replying to what you've sent me :P

thats not y i dont feel ready to drive but good point on the selfish/dangerous driver thing.

your right that dogs are loyal where as cats not so much, they 'can' just go where they can get food lol.
i have a cat now though and hes affectionate/a soppy boy lol and i wouldnt wanna have to walk a day everyday or pick up after it !!
you could get a dog now, your not a kid, your 17 right?

awww !! yeah :-P i thought u weren't. oh and u forgot to ask me anything lol :tongue:
no i dont Yahoogirl

has insomnia (if this is replied to in the next hour or 2 lol) as its 5.23am now
I sleep like a log. And it takes me little time to fall asleep.

Is living in America.
No
next person loves tea:cool:
HELL YES!

The person below likes Starbucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by billy-jo
thats not y i dont feel ready to drive but good point on the selfish/dangerous driver thing.

your right that dogs are loyal where as cats not so much, they 'can' just go where they can get food lol.
i have a cat now though and hes affectionate/a soppy boy lol and i wouldnt wanna have to walk a day everyday or pick up after it !!
you could get a dog now, your not a kid, your 17 right?

awww !! yeah :-P i thought u weren't. oh and u forgot to ask me anything lol :tongue:

Nah I couldn't, I'm 18, and my mum has said that she doesn't want a dog in the house, my dad isn't too bothered, but as well, it wouldn't be practical because we wouldn't always have the time to be there for him/her.

You watch Sherlock?
Original post by Edminzodo
HELL YES!

The person below likes Starbucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I LOVE Starbucks.

You have career ambitions.
Original post by Emily.97
I LOVE Starbucks.

You have career ambitions.

nope... not at all *sighs
Likes chewing gum?