London School of Economics
London
Reply 1861
Course:Accounting and Finance
Conditional Offer: AAB
Reply 1862
Recieved: 28/11/08
Well done to everyone who got offers :biggrin:

Wow, lots of offers for Maths + Eco! I still haven't heard yet, though I s'pose I did apply late Oct, but, scary nonetheless!

I got an offer from UCL today tho :biggrin: !
whf555
Well done on your offer. I was just wondering if you could say what your GCSE and AS results were like. I am very interested to know whether the majority of people given offers to the Math and Econ course would have done Further Maths.
Thanks in advance

I got 9 A*s and 2 As at gcse. I got an A in my maths a level last year, and I'm predicted 3As, one of them being in further maths. they put further maths in my offer, i think it's nice to have it but its not a requirement according to their website. i hope that helps.
abcdefg1990
I got 9 A*s and 2 As at gcse. I got an A in my maths a level last year, and I'm predicted 3As, one of them being in further maths. they put further maths in my offer, i think it's nice to have it but its not a requirement according to their website. i hope that helps.

Well done :biggrin:

Can I ask when you applied by any chance?
El Mariachi

Wow, lots of offers for Maths + Eco! I still haven't heard yet, though I s'pose I did apply late Oct, but, scary nonetheless!

well done on your offer from ucl! i have a UCL open day on Wednesday. did you go to an open day, and if so how what did it consist of. what did you apply for at ucl?
abcdefg1990
well done on your offer from ucl! i have a UCL open day on Wednesday. did you go to an open day, and if so how what did it consist of. what did you apply for at ucl?

Thanks! I applied for Maths with Eco, my Open Day's on 4th Feb so I haven't been yet! Where else have you applied?
El Mariachi
Thanks! I applied for Maths with Eco, my Open Day's on 4th Feb so I haven't been yet! Where else have you applied?

oh ok so did your offer already appear on track, or is an invatation to an open day practically an offer ( if you go)? i've applied to LSE, UCL, oxford, Kings, how about you?
Reply 1869
measle7
Course:Accounting and Finance
Conditional Offer: AAB

Well done! What were ur gcse's, as results etc??
Reply 1870
El Mariachi

same for me :smile:
abcdefg1990
oh ok so did your offer already appear on track, or is an invatation to an open day practically an offer ( if you go)? i've applied to LSE, UCL, oxford, Kings, how about you?

An invitation to the Open Day is an offer if you go, mine's not appeared on Track yet, it will do after the Open Day.

I've applied to LSE, UCL, Warwick, Queen Mary and York. Got offers from all apart from LSE and Queen Mary - obviously don't care about Queen Mary anymore lol! Just waiting on LSE now..feels good after being rejected by 5/5 last year!!
msd2008
same for me :smile:

Nice one mate, probably see you there then! :biggrin:
Reply 1873
El Mariachi
An invitation to the Open Day is an offer if you go, mine's not appeared on Track yet, it will do after the Open Day.

I've applied to LSE, UCL, Warwick, Queen Mary and York. Got offers from all apart from LSE and Queen Mary - obviously don't care about Queen Mary anymore lol! Just waiting on LSE now..feels good after being rejected by 5/5 last year!!

Thats gonna happen to me.:frown:
El Mariachi

well done on all your offers. and good luck with LSE, is it your first choice?
amar09
Thats gonna happen to me.:frown:

Nah, hopefully it won't, but if it does, just make sure you do something econ-related in your gap year, might not be as fun as travelling, but hey, you get loads of money and should get into a decent uni!
abcdefg1990
well done on all your offers. and good luck with LSE, is it your first choice?

It is indeed, well, I'd be over the moon with either LSE or UCL, now that I've got UCL, the pressure's off and LSE would be a bonus!

That's still a bit of a lie, because I will be obsessively checking track over the next few weeks as I still want to go to LSEEEEE lol!

Good luck for Ox!
Reply 1877
El Mariachi
Nah, hopefully it won't, but if it does, just make sure you do something econ-related in your gap year, might not be as fun as travelling, but hey, you get loads of money and should get into a decent uni!

what did you do?
amar09
what did you do?

I'm an Assistant Economist at an econometrics company :smile:
Reply 1879
El Mariachi
I'm an Assistant Economist at an econometrics company :smile:

cool. where? do you get paid? how did you get the job?
thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending