The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
er. the machines can have whatever washing powder or tablets you want. =/

and there's one in south hill, as far as i remember, which has a few washing machines/driers in. but there's a much larger one in glen eyre itself.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
two washing machines and two tumbledriers in southill (the block with the common room in it, i forget which). You've also got a few washing machines and driers in Hartley Grove aswell. (you'll have to learn the code for the door off somebody).

They're actually cheaper than they are up at glen eyre. Plus Glen Eyre is a bit of a trek. For these reasons, finding a washing machine not in use in hartley grove but south hill especially can be difficult. My advice would be to wash your stuff at obscure times or during a week day when you've got no lectures. Avoid washing stuff at the weekends if possible.
Shebzski
two washing machines and two tumbledriers in southill (the block with the common room in it, i forget which). You've also got a few washing machines and driers in Hartley Grove aswell. (you'll have to learn the code for the door off somebody).

They're actually cheaper than they are up at glen eyre. Plus Glen Eyre is a bit of a trek. For these reasons, finding a washing machine not in use in hartley grove but south hill especially can be difficult. My advice would be to wash your stuff at obscure times or during a week day when you've got no lectures. Avoid washing stuff at the weekends if possible.

Are there some in Monte?

Latest

Trending

Trending