The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton Accommodation Glen Eyre Halls

Has anyone stayed at the enhanced studio at Jellicoe Court (Chancellors Court) or at any other enhanced studio at Glen Eyre?
I want to know what exactly is provided. Please don't attach the website link, I have read that several times and it mentions about shared kitchens and en suite bathrooms. It does not mention anything about studios or enhanced studios.
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone stayed at the enhanced studio at Jellicoe Court (Chancellors Court) or at any other enhanced studio at Glen Eyre?
I want to know what exactly is provided. Please don't attach the website link, I have read that several times and it mentions about shared kitchens and en suite bathrooms. It does not mention anything about studios or enhanced studios.

Contact accommodation but pretty sure it will be same as website, nothing is included except for a bit more of a kitchen in your room area
On campus at the University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1

what is the fridge and freezer size?
Original post by dannytoo39
what is the fridge and freezer size?
Hey,
Most of the accommodation kitchen appliances are very similar. The fridge and freezer sizes will depend on the number of people living in your flat. However you should have at least one shelf in each (fridge/freezer) so space shouldn't be a big concern. For more information on accommodation related queries you could email [email protected]. Otherwise feel free to reply to this comment and I will do my best to get back to you.
Thanks
Dan
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending