The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Guys, gonna have to drop out for this I'm afraid. Sorry for the short notice...maybe we'll arrange a TSR night out at some point
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 121
FireDeuce
I will be booking Handmade Burger Co. tonight (and if full Pizza Express) so if anyone wants to amend their RSVP do so now

Argh crap i completely forgot about this! I won't be able to make it now i'm afraid, got plans for Wednesday with flat mates and quite a nice young lady i met earlier on so i'll have to cancel! So sorry!
Just me and you at this rate Nikki lol
Reply 123
Indeed, tried to call them but it was peak time so they asked if I could call them tomorrow afternoon.
Reply 124
Add me in this!
FireDeuce
Indeed, tried to call them but it was peak time so they asked if I could call them tomorrow afternoon.

Fair enough... let's just hope they don't say no, otherwise it's like well why didn't they just say no to you tonight!!
What time are we thinking? My housemates and I are thinking of indulging in some 20% discount at Topshop they've got going on, on Wednesday night
I think we're meeting at 7pm at uni and then walking up to Burger Co/Pizza Express depending which is booked.
Reply 128
Yep, 7pm outside the MB, booked for Handmade Burger Co. for 8pm.
Oooh I'll be there!
I'm still coming :smile:
Reply 131
Excellent, what about the maybes? Tom?
Reply 132
Gareth is definitely coming, as am I :smile:
Reply 133
Brilliant, see you there :smile:
I just had a burger for dinner tonight as well, at Gosta. I so didn't think that through..
Already on my way (in the slowest way possible, naturally :P)
Reply 136
FireDeuce
Excellent, what about the maybes? Tom?

Hello :smile:
hi guys, really sorry but im a 'maybe' the apa is having a soc meeting tonight n then i have plans with flatmates as its her bday so im not sure if i can make it! ill try make it out of the soc meeting but if im not there then u guys have fun! weds are always the busiest days!
:smile:
Reply 138
lil_dreamer90
hi guys, really sorry but im a 'maybe' the apa is having a soc meeting tonight n then i have plans with flatmates as its her bday so im not sure if i can make it! ill try make it out of the soc meeting but if im not there then u guys have fun! weds are always the busiest days!
:smile:

The table is booked for 8, and you prolly won't get back to campus much time before 10. I doubt you'll be able to fit all those things in
Reply 139
I'm guessing by outside the MB that means outside the reception around the fountain?

Latest