The Student Room Group

does warwick know if i already missed my grades once and then reapply

im sitting my cs (intl) paper tmrw, but i know nothing about it. dont think i can do much now, but i can resit for it in october. im good for my other subjects.if i dont get the grades now, ill reappply to warwick. I applied for Computer systems engineering (have an offer now but probs wont meet it due to cs) if i would like to apply again, would they know if i have already missed the grades once???
Reply 1
You cannot resit in October - you will have to wait until next June.

Most Unis have no problem with resits / reapplication but always check before you reapply to avoid a wasted choice.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
You cannot resit in October - you will have to wait until next June.

Most Unis have no problem with resits / reapplication but always check before you reapply to avoid a wasted choice.

its an international a level, they have sittings in october
Original post by lollapoalso
its an international a level, they have sittings in october

Your UCAS application must include all awarded grades. If you withhold awarded grades then your application is technically fraudulent and a university can withdraw your application or enrolment at any stage.

if you have an application this cycle then UCAS will link your awarded grades to your application in the summer (and will show them against any future applications- so if you withhold them your universities will know that you are trying to withhold information and will likely view your application with suspicion)

resits aren’t normally a problem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending