The Student Room Group

Magdalene College Cambridge 2024 offer-holders

Hi guys, I haven’t seen a sever for applicants to Magdalene for 2024 entry so I thought this would be nice!

Please feel free to introduce urself and the course you applied to!

Volunteer note: Please note that sharing or requesting social media handles or group chats is not permitted under the TSR community guidelines.
(edited 2 months ago)
It has a nice rooms, a fantastic 3 floor-library and good food. 😉 lol
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
It has a nice rooms, a fantastic 3 floor-library and good food. 😉 lol

did you apply?
Reply 3
@lalexm do you think you could possibly share this thread in the official cambridge applicant 2024 channel to help more people find it?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys, I haven’t seen a sever for applicants to Magdalene for 2024 entry so I thought this would be nice!

Please feel free to introduce urself and the course you applied to!

Hi! I'm Jamie, I've applied for Classics. I'm on a gap year atm, applied to Peterhouse last year but didn't get in in the end... thought I'd have another stab at it. Got AAB at A Level though, so not massively hopeful - pretty surprised I even got an interview! Got my fingers crossed nonetheless though
Reply 5
Hey guys ive just got an offer for ASNC, Magdalene looks so beautiful!
Reply 6
Hey guys Maths offer holder here! not sure if i'll pass my step conditions tho, hope to see you guys in October!!!
Reply 7
Hi, I got an offer for engineering :smile:
Original post by croggs123
Hey guys ive just got an offer for ASNC, Magdalene looks so beautiful!

is that asnc undergrad?? i’ve only found a few other people who have offers, im not for this college but excited to meet other people for the course !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending