The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ali242
Does Kings acknowledge as i havnt received anything from them but i have interviews/offers from everywhere else :s-smilie:

kings take a while to reply to anything :smile:
wouldn't worry
Reply 501
Hi, has anyone got offers from bath? I had an email from them saying it was taking a while but heard nothing since! Anyone?
Jl396
Hi, has anyone got offers from bath? I had an email from them saying it was taking a while but heard nothing since! Anyone?

I got an email first, then an offer through UCAS a few days to a week later. =)
Reply 503
When was your interview?
Reply 504
Jl396

I've got an offer from them. I got an email too and then about a week later they updated ucas.
don't have bath have like a bath track thing or something?
had an offer of Reading :biggrin: 320pts
Just realised i have all my offers through :yes:
Whoooooop no rejections:woo:
have to decide on firm and insurance now :s-smilie: think its gunna be Cardiff firm and Reading insurance :p:
richardj12
have to decide on firm and insurance now :s-smilie: think its gunna be Cardiff firm and Reading insurance :p:

high 5 for having all your offers :biggrin:
richardj12

Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 510
I have all 5 offers but i cant decide between cardiff and nottingham :frown:
Lucyyy
Sorry to hear that. I would contact them and find out why they rejected you, seems odd to me. :dontknow:

they email said it was my reference...???

but iv never heard anyone being rejected due to their reference and i saw my reference and it seems fine to me. bit confused
offer from Cardiff ...
not sure what the grade requirements are dont know how to check lol
my interview was 18th November :smile:
henryhoover
offer from Cardiff ...
not sure what the grade requirements are dont know how to check lol
my interview was 18th November :smile:

Likely to be ABB, but if you log into track, go to choices and click on the red course code next to the uni, it will tell you the conditions :smile:
yup it was (finally worked out how to work it lol )
anybody putting aston as their firm?
I need to hear from one more uni, and I won't hear from them until I've had my interview

Reading gave me an offer without an interview this year, they went on the interview I had there last year and I was successful last year.

But :woo: :biggrin:
Loz17
I need to hear from one more uni, and I won't hear from them until I've had my interview

Reading gave me an offer without an interview this year, they went on the interview I had there last year and I was successful last year.

congrats!
know how much you want to go reading :smile:
Reply 518
Loz17

Congratulations!! :party:
Reply 519
Gotta hear from LSOP. If I can pass the interview and get an offer then I've gotta make up my mind.

Hertforshire - Nice place and don't have to move out.
LSOP - Great for the course, don't have to move out but perhaps boring atmosphere?
Kingston - Decent place, will have to move out.
Reading - Great place, will have to move out.

It's gonna be a tough decision even if LSOP reject me. I'm glad I've got until March 31st to decide.

Latest

Trending

Trending