The Student Room Group

URGENT - Improve LNAT in 1 week

Hi, I have my Lnat on the 9th of october and i need around 27/28 as im applying for cambridge. Ive been told my PS is very strong so i really want to ace my lnat. At the moment im getting around 22/24 on lnat ninja and 17 on arbitio. Does anyone have any tips on how to improve in 1 week? ive been practicing since early august but i dont seem to be improving at all!
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Viafrancis
Hi, I have my Lnat on the 9th of october and i need around 27/28 as im applying for cambridge. Ive been told my PS is very strong so i really want to ace my lnat. At the moment im getting around 22/24 on lnat ninja and 17 on arbitio. Does anyone have any tips on how to improve in 1 week?

Hi! Mine is on 11th October so Im in the same spot as you haha! Have you tried the official sample papers on the LNAT website though? I've heard that they are the closest to the real thing so I think they should be a pretty good way to measure yourself and know what type of questions come. I can hit you up with a few resources as well if you'd like as well :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by skedaddle~
Hi! Mine is on 11th October so Im in the same spot as you haha! Have you tried the official sample papers on the LNAT website though? I've heard that they are the closest to the real thing so I think they should be a pretty good way to measure yourself and know what type of questions come. I can hit you up with a few resources as well if you'd like as well :smile:

Hi yes I did the 2010 paper and got 27 but I feel like everyone says they are way easier. Since then I’ve been getting way lower scores on the Lnat ninja at around 22… I’m using mark shepherd now but if you could send me some resources that would be so amazing! Where are you thinking of applying?
27 is great!! I got 27 on the second official test on the LNAT website as well!! I'm not sure about the difficulty of LNAT Ninja since I've never tried it before actually... I'm thinking of applying to Oxbridge but the rest is not fully decided yet I suppose :smile: Wbu? Can you send me your email or discord over DM? I am unable to send PDFs over the TSR chat ;-;
(edited 6 months ago)
Use Arbitio

Discount Code: 10Damian
nvm just read ur using it already aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending