The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

strippers always come with aminder so that no **** happens. It depends on the stripper how far they go, i think most get all their kit off!
Reply 21
Seamen Staines
strippers always come with aminder so that no **** happensNot in my (very limited) experience :redface:
Reply 22
i've seen a male stripper, it was for my mates' 21st. it was so embarrassing. he got pretty naked but stopped at the thong. ugh he was gross.

i've been to a strip club for a guy's 18th as well. i didn't go see a lap dance but the guy's girlfriend did and told me about it, apparently everything came off, but it was more funny than erotic for her, and she thought it was very sad her boyfriend liked it, because the woman was quite old and saggy!
Reply 23
I've seen a stripper in one of the bars in town, she just got down to it in the middle of a packed bar, there was chocolate sauce everywhere, not a pleasent site and she was about 40ish :eek:
most people i know goto strip club

a few are Exclusive Members....
Reply 25
One of the strip clubs in Norwich does a 2-for-1 deal on a Friday night :rolleyes:
2 for 1 deal... lmao

my mind put that into so many bad ways...

:: runs off ::
Reply 27
Brown Eyed Girl
2 for 1 deal... lmao

:: runs off ::

2 dances for the price of one :rolleyes:

Kinda degrading for the girls but I guess they chose to work there...
Reply 28
Brown Eyed Girl
2 for 1 deal... lmao

pfftt it WOULD, wouldn't it!! And is that :::runs off::: to the strip club? hehe
twiga
2 dances for the price of one :rolleyes:

Kinda degrading for the girls but I guess they chose to work there...

i could never do that

wouldnt een resort to it ito be honest
bodhisattva
pfftt it WOULD, wouldn't it!! And is that :::runs off::: to the strip club? hehe

i am perfectly innocent i will have you know :P

heheheh
Reply 31
bodhisattva
http://www.cruisemusic.biz/woot/drunk.gif

such accusations!!
*also looks accusingly at brown eyed girl :p: *
Reply 32
Haha thanks for all your suggestions, but when she arrived at the party the boy's mum wouldn't let her in! A total waste of £100 but at least I didnt have to worry about where I could hide!
oooh I like his mom :biggrin:
Reply 34
kew96158
You don't HAVE to look, do you? Just find something to do in a different room when the time comes...

rachplatt if you dont want to see her naked you dont have to do you, just get our the knitting you've been meaning to finish or something.
Reply 35
Brown Eyed Girl
most people i know goto strip club

a few are Exclusive Members....

My membership expired for my local because the requirements are quite strict for it not to lapse.
You need to buy 3 lapdances per month as well as 2 female strippers and you get a free stripper if you get atleast 5 people to sign up.
Reply 36
The ones I've seen at various birthday parties just go topless.
Reply 37
Endymion
The ones I've seen at various birthday parties just go topless.

You obviously go to the wrong parties :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending