The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im sorry i was in the bath!!!!!

hehehe
I think life can be unfair at times, but weve got to make the best of it. I have had a series of unfortunate setbacks but i maintain a positive outlook. My band is playing at the amersham arms (how cool is that eh?) im doing to devon soon with a load of mates for a hige week of....booze and laughs. Ive nearly finished my AS's. I discovered a Banjo which i can play.....I have a job and money.
Reply 42
i'm almost done w/school (3 days!!), i think i pulled off good grades somehow, and i have AWESOME sunglasses. life is goin' pretty good.

Oh and i'm listening to Santana!!!
Reply 43
GiBB*
when life hands me everything i want then i'll love it....til then tis boring

life is what you make of it. Don't sit waiting for it, you'll be wating forever. Fact is, you're in it. Do things, create things, change things, make things (and hey, what the hell, blow stuff up). There are no absolutes, and some scientific study demonstrated that lucky people make their own luck... you gotta do, you got to play. That's what fun is, that's what life is.
One perfect story, of the perfect moment, to tell on your deathbed, and revel in the fact that it can never mean to someone else, what it means to you.
Reply 44
greenmuzz
life is what you make of it.

yeah, good one :rolleyes: :frown:
in 3 weeks times when my exams are over and i have 10 weeks off from school, i think then my life will be good! lol
Life is weird.
Reply 47
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'r gona get.
Reply 48
Life changes depending on how you look at it
no one can fully describe life as a final desicions cause every ones is dif :biggrin:
Life is unpredictable - whenever you start to see where you're going someonthng ahppens to make you start planning from scractch again
the morbid thing to say meaning of life is to die... i just ad but to have fun inbetween :biggrin:
Reply 52
the meaning of life is 42. lol
life is all about change. To be living is to be constantly changing with the things around you
lmao... why is <1000 gone...
b.e.g now is your chance with the secret room!:biggrin:
yay... but then it will be off topic and they will lock this to....
whos going to read all this? and anyway there will be occasional posters replying to the thread too!
yay :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::
yep........wheres flukey? still sleeping?
probably lmao

Latest

Trending

Trending