The Student Room Group

do you trust anyone fully?

sharing anything or problems or secrets. usually there are parents or siblings or friend/s.
My dad
Reply 2
I think I trust some people fully enough to know that they would always be there and never break my trust, it's just the matter of actually opening up to them that's the problem in my opinion. Definitely takes time though, I'd only say there's 1 person I'd trust like that and I've known them my entire life.
(edited 6 months ago)
No. I don't trust anyone fully.
Can't be 100% sure what anyone else is capable of.
Human snakes don't slither on the floor or make the same hissing sounds as the reptile snakes.
No
There is no one that I trust with all my secrets because I find it really hard to trust people
(edited 5 months ago)
Nope
You shouldn't trust anybody fully because they can stab you in the back at any point. Trust and human behaviour don't align well. You can trust people generally to do minor things, but if you want a deep discussion about private matters, then the trust has to be at an exemplary level. Basically if you've known and trusted someone for more than a decade, then you should be able to give them the maximum amount of trust you want to give them, otherwise only trust people for small things if they can be trusted at all.
Original post by Anonymous
sharing anything or problems or secrets. usually there are parents or siblings or friend/s.

nope :smile:
Nope. Trusting anyone a fair bit - let alone fully! - feels far too dangerous :eek:
some things you have to take with you to the grave.

But i think trusting people brings out the best in you and them. Believe that whatever happens you will be alright.
No
Reply 11
not even myself
Reply 12
Nope
No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending