The Student Room Group

One of my friends drives a rubbish car ?

It is the main reason why I'm not hanging out with him as much as I once did. I don't want to be seen driven around in a crap vehicle like the one he owns. Sure, his parents brought him that Toyota Prius or w/e its called but me personally I'd rather not own a vehicle than own sub standard rubbish like what he has.

I am a man of fine things in life, I picture myself in super cars. I don't own a car but if I did it absolutely would have to be a super car.

Some of my other peers have stopped answering my phone calls all because I have my standards.

In fact few if any of my peers wish to engage with me any more and all seem to make excuses when I call and get through to them to 'hang out'. Whats happened and how did it come to this ?
Original post by Junaid1986
Some of my other peers have stopped answering my phone calls all because I have my standards.

This is great news for them to have dodged such a bullet in you!
Stop being a snob and realise its better to have a car than have to rely on public transport.
They all know that they are not cool enough for you and their standard of living cannot ever be compatible with your expectations.
Thus they have decided to move on to spending their spare time with more down to earth individuals, coping with a uk cost of living crisis as they are.

Whilst you go down the road of living the celebrity dream and immersing yourself in a luxury lifestyle that regularly finds its way onto your online profiles. :cool:
Enjoy having fun on tiktok, snapchat, instagram, secondlife and with faceapp.
Original post by NerdAlert83
Stop being a snob and realise its better to have a car than have to rely on public transport.

Exactly.
Original post by londonmyst
They all know that they are not cool enough for you and their standard of living cannot ever be compatible with your expectations.
Thus they have decided to move on to spending their spare time with more down to earth individuals, coping with a uk cost of living crisis as they are.

Whilst you go down the road of living the celebrity dream and immersing yourself in a luxury lifestyle that regularly finds its way onto your online profiles. :cool:
Enjoy having fun on tiktok, snapchat, instagram, secondlife and with faceapp.

Exactly this.
When/if you get a supercar, good luck insuring it as a young/inexperienced driver.
If you're willing to drop friends over petty dumb reasons like this then you're a dickwad
(edited 1 year ago)
Oh, this again... A man of the finer things who can't afford them, that's always going to impress. I can almost hear the sobs over my V8, almost. :tongue:
Reply 8
A bad ride is better than a good walk
Why does this remind me of the guy who used to spam this website with posts about his (probably imaginary) uncle and car?
Original post by Junaid1986

I am a man of fine things in life, I picture myself in super cars. I don't own a car but if I did it absolutely would have to be a super car.

Oi oi, little Lord Fauntleroy
I think they are not interested and it seemed you had a competition with them so that is why they let you go
I read that your friends are ignoring your calls because of your comments and I really want to be friends with them! LOL
wait till you have to ask any of them for a lift anywhere , especially him haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending