The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

+rabble-rouser+
Hello every1! Im sara and im new here so hi! I have just signed up and want 2 get involved.

Hello, I hope you enjoy it here :smile:...it's a good idea to familiarise with how certain things work here such as reputation...just go to faqs to wet your appetite on info about this site.
Reply 2
+rabble-rouser+
Hello every1! Im sara and im new here so hi! I have just signed up and want 2 get involved.

Sure, join the Girls on Top party!
Reply 3
+rabble-rouser+

hi,
how old are you?
Reply 4
+rabble-rouser+

would you also wanna join the way it would get you involved and people will no you and respect you instantly me as 1.So will you join?
Reply 5
eric bischoff
would you also wanna join the way it would get you involved and people will no you and respect you instantly me as 1.So will you join?

So you think just because you are in the way you get instant respect? :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Infinity
So you think just because you are in the way you get instant respect? :rolleyes:

no i said she would get instant respect something your party would never give to it's members
Reply 7
eric bischoff
no i said she would get instant respect something your party would never give to it's members

We give repect to our members.
Reply 8
We give repect to our members.

well the ones you have anyway :rolleyes:
Reply 9
eric bischoff

Why do you say that, what do you even know about the GOT party?
Of course we respect are members, regardless of title we are all equal.
Reply 10
Infinity
Why do you say that, what do you even know about the GOT party?
Of course we respect are members, regardless of title we are all equal.

why did you even start a party did you wanna get so embarrassed
oh yeah here is another thing rabble rouser..... lots of members have formed parties, each with some kind of "slogan", to help come up with ideas about how the site should be run....i think.
Reply 12
eric bischoff

hey, u joined "the way" today, so y dont u try starting one?
Reply 13
king of swords
oh yeah here is another thing rabble rouser..... lots of members have formed parties, each with some kind of "slogan", to help come up with ideas about how the site should be run....i think.

join the way kings of swords.
Reply 14
eric bischoff
join the way kings of swords.

Join GOT!
Reply 15
hey, u joined "the way" today, so y dont u try starting one?

because i?

actually why didnt i?

im to happy in the way (i think) well i am for now
Reply 16
Join GOT!

he is sensible you no
eric bischoff
he is sensible you no

You're absolutely right.....i'm not joining anyone...all you ever do is fight over eachother for scraps such as myself :wink:.
Reply 18
eric bischoff

Who's embarrassed? Look GOT is not and was never meant to be taken seriously. It started as a joke against all the other partys it just so happens that it has gained some popularity, so why not keep it going.
Why be so insultive, I have not insulted you?
Reply 19
king of swords
You're absolutely right.....i'm not joining anyone...all you ever do is fight over eachother for scraps such as myself :wink:.

what?

why you being the odd 1 out

Latest

Trending

Trending