The Student Room Group

Job

hi im kamal, im 17 years of age 18 at the mid of September, im currently looking for a new school so meanwhile I’d like to get my self into something new. i have a lot of free time and have nothing to do during it. Id like to get myself a part time job i can work any day of the week and during weekends too
Reply 1
(Original post by Kaur.preetkaml46)hi im kamal, im 17 years of age 18 at the mid of September, im currently looking for a new school so meanwhile I’d like to get my self into something new. i have a lot of free time and have nothing to do during it. Id like to get myself a part time job i can work any day of the week and during weekends too

Hi Kamal, your best bet is to look on job sites such as indeed that offer part time work. Alternatively you, pop down to your local high-street and enquire about jobs. pop in and out of high street branches, garden centres and enquire about employment. It shows initiative.

Prepare yourself... it's a hard slog going from door to door, but it's worth it when you get that job and start saving up those pennies.

Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending