The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Infinity
Who's embarrassed? Look GOT is not and was never meant to be taken seriously. It started as a joke against all the other partys it just so happens that it has gained some popularity, so why not keep it going.
Why be so insultive, I have not insulted you?

yikes all these parties are jokes of course there not real.Everything we say we dont mean (well i dont anyway) im just playin along with the act.
Reply 21
Parties? what? This is just a forum, why are you starting rival groups? A bit sad methinks
eric bischoff
what?

why you being the odd 1 out

Because I choose to....this is supposed to be a democracy after all :wink:.
Reply 23
king of swords
Because I choose to....this is supposed to be a democracy after all :wink:.

ooh sly
Reply 24
Democracy only gives you the chance to speak your mind. You still have to follow the majority. Congratulations, you're just another sheep like the rest of us.
Now shove over to some ruffage and give me some of that juicy pasture. Oh and keep clear of the Scots and New Zealanders over to your right, they seem to be getting mighty close to sheep these days. :P
Reply 25
Just read your postings, The Way, GOT, etc, isnt the whole purpose supposed to be for fun? Being competitive is brilliant, as long as we dont forget team spirit, just remember we are all students in the game of life, so everyone of us has something to contribute, regardless of, age, race, creed, religion or Party :redface:). No one person or group is better than the next as each person have their own attributes. Remember David and Goliath, who would have thought he would have succeeded??
Reply 26
Goliath has his head in the clouds
Reply 27
Sire
Goliath has his head in the clouds

also got brought down to earth with a pretty huge bump didnt he, underestimated what someone could do. Stand with your feet firmly on the ground, see for what is, recognise what could be, work towards what will be. Oh! how the *mighty* can fall.
Reply 28
king of swords
Hello, I hope you enjoy it here :smile:...it's a good idea to familiarise with how certain things work here such as reputation...just go to faqs to wet your appetite on info about this site.

its whet your appetite :smile:

whet vb. whets, whetting, whetted.(tr.)1. to sharpen, as by grinding or friction.2. to increase or enhance (the appetite, desire, etc.); stimulate.
+rabble-rouser+
Hello every1! Im sara and im new here so hi! I have just signed up and want 2 get involved.

Ok so you want to get involved ? Great.
All you have to do is send a private message to either myself or Mr White to join the best party on this forum - The Way. Our party has the most members and the most respectable ones too.

For more information Click here!

If you want to be recognised then join! The benefits are unlimited.

Join The Way - you know it makes sense.

Latest

Trending

Trending