The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Acaila
Luke Skywalker :redface:

mmmmmm.........i watched star wars the other day.... he is so hottttttttttttt
I'm sure that boys when they were little must have had a thing for smurfette......
i had a crush on a boy who was the son of my mum's friend when i was 8.. needless to say i still get teased about it! even by my 8 year old brother who wasnt around then :eek:
selkie
:redface: Oh dear... I had some embarrassing childhood crushes... such as Jonathan Taylor Thomas (he was very popular here in the U.S. but I don't know about the U.K.) and Mark Hamill (when he was younger obviously).

JTT.:smile: VH1 has been running this programme on Child Stars; he was on it and he's still cute.
I had a crush on Jadiza Dax from Star trek Deep space nine :blush: It was sad when they killed her character off :frown:
Reply 65
Cheesegoduk
I had a crush on Jadiza Dax from Star trek Deep space nine :blush: It was sad when they killed her character off :frown:

michael jackson in that video 'you are not alone' :wink: :redface:
Reply 66
esx77
haha...BARRY CHUCKLE was involved in a SEX SCANDAL a few weeks ago for SLEEPING with his FANS MUMS!HAHAHAHA..looks like your not alone :biggrin:

how old is barry chuckle?
Reply 67
i used to think that JTT was rather cute too, but he kinda stopped growing.. and that was it for me.
peter andre :redface: when he was 18.... before he got with jordan :frown:
Reply 69
tishysquishy
I'm sure that boys when they were little must have had a thing for smurfette......
Well of course, she's a blueblood! :p:
Reply 70
omg

i remember AGES ago i like the blond guy from take that!

that like over 10 years ago!
Monteferro
Well of course, she's a blueblood! :p:

<groan>

And yes! gary barlow from take that was yummy.... Yet everyone in my school loved robbie :frown: i felt all alone <sob>..... however it did mean there was less competiton :biggrin: lol
Reply 72
tishysquishy

And yes! gary barlow from take that was yummy....

:ditto:
Reply 73
my dad is insistant on the fact i had a crush on timmy mallet!!!!!! i disagree but he ses i drooled all ova the telly wen he came on the screen, im jus slightly worried if it is actually true! lol
Reply 74
Acaila
Luke Skywalker :redface:

there's nothing embarassing about fancying luke skywalker i think he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo fit! n proud to admit it! :love:
I believe my crushes were mark owen he was so cute when i was like 8 o an the more embarassing one aaron carter
Reply 76
slayerettes
I believe my crushes were mark owen he was so cute when i was like 8 o an the more embarassing one aaron carter

ohh i still like Aaron carter! Does that make me a paedophile though cause im 19??
Reply 77
phreek
I used to have a crush on Billie Piper, I must have been about 8 or 9, and I was certain that if she met me she'd like me back. :blush:

i fancied billie piper! tbh, lookin at her now, i dont see what i saw in her. :frown: Lucky nothing happened with that...
Oh dear :redface: it's time to confess....I had several crushes!!

- Some guy from 'saved by the bell' (can't remember who :confused: )
- Prince Eric in 'The Little Mermaid'
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas and his older brother in 'Home Improvements!' (love that programme)
- Mitch from 'Baywatch' :eek: :eek:
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt from 'Third Rock from the Sun' and.....
- Jesse from 'Free Willy'

Don't worry I am currently taking medication that has relieved me from these insane infatuations :rolleyes: :biggrin: hehe

xxx
Reply 79
the bewitched girls were damn sexy :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending