Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Luke Skywalker

mmmmmm.........i watched star wars the other day.... he is so hottttttttttttt

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure that boys when they were little must have had a thing for smurfette......

ReputationRep:
    i had a crush on a boy who was the son of my mum's friend when i was 8.. needless to say i still get teased about it! even by my 8 year old brother who wasnt around then :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selkie)
    Oh dear... I had some embarrassing childhood crushes... such as Jonathan Taylor Thomas (he was very popular here in the U.S. but I don't know about the U.K.) and Mark Hamill (when he was younger obviously).
    JTT. VH1 has been running this programme on Child Stars; he was on it and he's still cute.

ReputationRep:
    I had a crush on Jadiza Dax from Star trek Deep space nine :blush: It was sad when they killed her character off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesegoduk)
    I had a crush on Jadiza Dax from Star trek Deep space nine :blush: It was sad when they killed her character off
    michael jackson in that video 'you are not alone'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esx77)
    haha...BARRY CHUCKLE was involved in a SEX SCANDAL a few weeks ago for SLEEPING with his FANS MUMS!HAHAHAHA..looks like your not alone
    how old is barry chuckle?

ReputationRep:
    i used to think that JTT was rather cute too, but he kinda stopped growing.. and that was it for me.

ReputationRep:
    peter andre when he was 18.... before he got with jordan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)
    I'm sure that boys when they were little must have had a thing for smurfette......
    Well of course, she's a blueblood! :p:

ReputationRep:
    omg

i remember AGES ago i like the blond guy from take that!

that like over 10 years ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monteferro)
    Well of course, she's a blueblood! :p:
    <groan>

And yes! gary barlow from take that was yummy.... Yet everyone in my school loved robbie i felt all alone <sob>..... however it did mean there was less competiton lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)

And yes! gary barlow from take that was yummy....
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    my dad is insistant on the fact i had a crush on timmy mallet!!!!!! i disagree but he ses i drooled all ova the telly wen he came on the screen, im jus slightly worried if it is actually true! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Luke Skywalker
    there's nothing embarassing about fancying luke skywalker i think he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo fit! n proud to admit it! :love:

ReputationRep:
    I believe my crushes were mark owen he was so cute when i was like 8 o an the more embarassing one aaron carter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slayerettes)
    I believe my crushes were mark owen he was so cute when i was like 8 o an the more embarassing one aaron carter
    ohh i still like Aaron carter! Does that make me a paedophile though cause im 19??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phreek)
    I used to have a crush on Billie Piper, I must have been about 8 or 9, and I was certain that if she met me she'd like me back. :blush:
    i fancied billie piper! tbh, lookin at her now, i dont see what i saw in her. Lucky nothing happened with that...

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear it's time to confess....I had several crushes!!

- Some guy from 'saved by the bell' (can't remember who :confused: )
    - Prince Eric in 'The Little Mermaid'
    - Jonathan Taylor Thomas and his older brother in 'Home Improvements!' (love that programme)
    - Mitch from 'Baywatch' :eek: :eek:
    - Joseph Gordon-Levitt from 'Third Rock from the Sun' and.....
    - Jesse from 'Free Willy'

Don't worry I am currently taking medication that has relieved me from these insane infatuations :rolleyes: hehe

xxx

ReputationRep:
    the bewitched girls were damn sexy

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.