The Student Room Group

Tell me about your crush!

Before I start, this is a safe space. Please no arguing of any sort or any trolls.
It can be any crush of any sort! Someone you go to school with, someone you encountered at a club/dance/store/park, etc.

Scroll to see replies

A bit embarrassing but your average popular charismatic boy.
a guy I've seen on youtube but not a youtuber
He's someone I really get along with. we like the same music/bands, and he's so sweet and always has my back-
I really wish I could tell him how i feel
Original post by Anonymous
He's someone I really get along with. we like the same music/bands, and he's so sweet and always has my back-
I really wish I could tell him how i feel

:hugs:
Works at Sainsbury's. Yes, I have a crush now.
Current crush? :biggrin:
Saw her > instant attraction > asked her on a date > she ignored me > tried again a month later > she said yes.

Now we're a couple, I stay at her place 4-5 nights a week, met all her friends and family, and we're discussing how soon we can feasibly move in together.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by 1582
Saw her > instant attraction > asked her on a date > she ignored me > tried again a month later > she said yes.

Now we're a couple, I stay at her place 4-5 nights a week, met all her friends and family, and we're discussing how soon we can feasibly move in together.

:h:
Reply 9
Current crush? :biggrin:

Any crush! Past crush anyone, you've seen. anyone you have any interest in.
Original post by 1582

Awe that's so cutee!
Awe well maybe you can give him small hints! If not just try to be really good friends with him!
Original post by rawrspamz
Before I start, this is a safe space. Please no arguing of any sort or any trolls.
It can be any crush of any sort! Someone you go to school with, someone you encountered at a club/dance/store/park, etc.

Recently all I can think about is this girl I talked to throughout year 12 (2020 and some of 2021). She was in the year above me and we talked a lot. During the summer of 2021 she was obviously busier and then went to university, so we hardly talked. She said to me that "I don't use TSR much anymore but I'll reply a lot quicker on Instagram if you tell me your username". I told her my username and she never followed me or messaged me She made like two more posts the next month in like October 2021 on TSR because she hated her course, and now since then she has never been active on the site again. I feel so upset about it even though it's been like a year for some reason recently. For some reason I keep blaming myself and think it's because I did something wrong like maybe in the past but I know I haven't
Don’t have one
shes invisible her hair is made out of air and shes invisible
same lol
my crush:

Spoiler

Original post by rawrspamz

Actually I have crush on my childhood friend.We were neighbours back then but then I got shifted and never saw each other but 2 years ago He was in the same college as I am .I was immensely happy seeing him again. Then I didn't had any crush on him but I catched him staring at me several times like 50 times I ignored as the exams finished I started liking him actually loving him .And I still catch him staring at me but we never talk.2 days ago I catched him staring at me again.We travel by the same bus and once in a blue Moon we sit together but last time we sat together and talked while making immense eye contact and catch each other smiling. I have 75 % confidence that he likes me too.Cuz we sit rows apart from each other in class facing each other. And last week I sat with my friend who sits 1 bench ahead of him and we four friends were talking(he never talks with me in public) for a minute all friends went quite no was talking and then again I catched him staring at me when I was not even talking .I can't even claim that as Coincidence like for 100th time . What should I do ? And after 5 months we going to move to another cities for further studies and I don't wanna lose him again ...what should I do ?? I seriously love him.
Ok, So I had a crush on this guy for like a year now.. we both go to the same school and in same yeargroup. I really liked him, but we don't have any lessons together and we were not any sort of friends or anything. It was just an occassional talks but we had a lot of eye contact like around the study rooms. He isn't the kind of guy who goes chatting around with females so I knew he was reserved. So I made the first move and asked him out through text, he rejected me saying he is not looking for a relationship right now.
Yeah I kinda got my heart broken, he was like the first guy I ever aked out and had geniune feelings for... So I don't no longer see him as a crush. And probably am going to stay away from having any serious crushes in future.
Actually I have crush on my childhood friend.We were neighbours back then but then I got shifted and never saw each other but 2 years ago He was in the same college as I am .I was immensely happy seeing him again. Then I didn't had any crush on him but I catched him staring at me several times like 50 times I ignored as the exams finished I started liking him actually loving him .And I still catch him staring at me but we never talk.2 days ago I catched him staring at me again.We travel by the same bus and once in a blue Moon we sit together but last time we sat together and talked while making immense eye contact and catch each other smiling. I have 75 % confidence that he likes me too.Cuz we sit rows apart from each other in class facing each other. And last week I sat with my friend who sits 1 bench ahead of him and we four friends were talking(he never talks with me in public) for a minute all friends went quite no was talking and then again I catched him staring at me when I was not even talking .I can't even claim that as Coincidence like for 100th time . What should I do ? And after 5 months we going to move to another cities for further studies and I don't wanna lose him again ...what should I do ?? I seriously love him.

That sounds romantic! I would suggest being cheesy at first, try to write him a note. I know it's like elementary-type stuff. On the letter put something like "I've caught you staring at me for quite a while, I was to scared to say anything, but if you ever wanted to meet up outside of school and just hang out and chill here is my number" Doesn't have to be just like that but you get the idea of it. Or whenever you see him go up to him and just ask him if he'd be willing to hang out sometime. Start it slow and easy then work your way up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending