The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
yes he is.. thats why its called debut
nasht
hes professional already isnt he??? are professionals not allowed to fight on olympics??

Nah. He's an amateur & only amateurs can box in the olympics.
Reply 2902
Onearmedbandit
56k :frown:

one. the fight was 69 seconds long

two. im sure ITV will replay it as much as they can
Oh did he turn professional already? Sorry I haven't really kept up since the last Olympics.
Onearmedbandit
I doubt it... he'll probably have turned professional by then.

He already has, this fight was his professional debut. :smile:
Monty doesnt stand a chance at all. Tiger wont slip up from here after his off day today
Spar
one. the fight was 69 seconds long

two. im sure ITV will replay it as much as they can

It was on itv was it? That must be why I missed it :redface:
Guys and ladies... if you want to watch a classic. Watch sky sports... Taylor vs Hopkins. It's gonna be amazing, just ashame i don't have sky!
Reply 2908
whoooo, wellp... no professionals lol... at leastfor boxing(olympics)
Reply 2909
nas7232
Guys and ladies... if you want to watch a classic. Watch sky sports... Taylor vs Hopkins. It's gonna be amazing, just ashame i don't have sky!

When is it on?
chats
When is it on?

From recall [bit dodgy now since i've drank a bit lol] 2:00am i think. I put quite a bit on taylor [underdog] but i think hopkins decade of running the middleweight division will be over :wink:
Hey wrong thread i know but when's the Williams v Klitshco (sorry awful spelling) rematch? :smile:
Reply 2912
nas7232
From recall [bit dodgy now since i've drank a bit lol] 2:00am i think. I put quite a bit on taylor [underdog] but i think hopkins decade of running the middleweight division will be over :wink:

haha lol sounds like you had a good night.

yeh just checked its at 1am, gonna be gooooooooood
chats
haha lol sounds like you had a good night.

yeh just checked its at 1am, gonna be gooooooooood

Do you know any place i can watch it lol [obviously not threw peoples windows :p: ] but any radio stations. I looked on five-alive it's not on that station.

If not, let me know what happens :biggrin:
Reply 2914
nas7232
Do you know any place i can watch it lol [obviously not threw peoples windows :p: ] but any radio stations. I looked on five-alive it's not on that station.

If not, let me know what happens :biggrin:

yeh will do! it must be somewhere

Theres plenty of peeps on here that know the webcasts, but I dont :frown:

let me check
Reply 2915
you guys into fighting need to check out MMA (mixed martial arts). download PRIDE critical countdown 2005. you wont be disapointed. i dont know these guys on at 1am but ill watch anyway.
Reply 2916
Spar
you guys into fighting need to check out MMA (mixed martial arts). download PRIDE critical countdown 2005. you wont be disapointed. i dont know these guys on at 1am but ill watch anyway.

They're good!
I'll try and watch the Pride thing.
Reply 2917
Woods has never lost a major after leading at half way.
Reply 2918
Nas cant find anywhere they're gonna have it on besides Sky
chats
Nas cant find anywhere they're gonna have it on besides Sky

No worries mate, cheers for trying though. :smile:

Latest