The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kpg
Awful umpiring there. Ouch.

I think this test has seen quite a few bad descisons, but if they are in england's favour who cares :biggrin:
Hossy if youve not played either before then bear in mind league will be easier to learn and will do your fitness levels more good than union

I dont mind watching union internationals but in general I find the Zurich Premiership a bit boring compared to the Super League

dont know what that Wiganer was saying when he said Iestyn was not the dogs gonads before he left league, thats crap mate Iestyn was the best player in Super League in around 98-99, Leeds whole team was built around him.
Reloader
can anyone please explain why the umpire (Billy Bowden i think) uses a crooked finger? i've only ever seen umpires point straight fingers when signalling wickets and sixes.

I think he's a bit eccentric....

As for the cricket, last batting partnership in now, because Clark will be less useful than half of their bowlers.

Shane wont be a threat, he's a big hitter really and that isn't what they need right now. :biggrin:
Why can't Giles get some wickets, it's day 5! :mad:
wewt flintoff
oblivious
wewt flintoff

Now we need to get Ponting out. :biggrin:
Bowdens got arthritis in his fingers so he can't straighten them....
what i would give to see vaughan castle ponting....on 99 if your taking requests :biggrin:
Reply 4948
bikerx23

what i would give to see vaughan castle ponting....on 99 if your taking requests :biggrin:

if anyone can do it, vaughany can!

hoggard back in the attack now:yy:
Reply 4949
i :love: boycott

:love:
isn't it funny hearing greig and boycott having a tiff too! :biggrin:
Reply 4951
Fu**ety fu**.

That is all.
Reply 4952
what a BRILLIANT BALL!

come on JONESY!
COME ON! Just 4 wickets left.

Game on.
Reply 4954
Clarke gone now. Fancy England for the kill.
Reply 4955
Clarke gone now. Fancy England for the kill.
I'm too nervous to watch. :afraid:
YES!

264/7

Hoggard

COME ON!
Reply 4958
Nice!!!
Get In Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest