Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JesChum)
    Yeh isn't it just! lol! Come on Leeds on Saturday!
    i think Leeds will win tbh, though it would be good to see Hull lifting the Cup. but the week after that its Wigan v Leeds and the one after that is Wigan v Saints.. Anything but conceding 140 unanswered points in those two would be muchly appreciated Wigan...

ReputationRep:
    I think the main point is that for the remaining two tests, 4 or 5 out of the top 7 need to perform with the bat, 3 or 4 out of the 5 bowlers need to bowl very well, and we need to hold the majority of chances that come our way.

That'll do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Mine never has apart from to coxes. Obviously if you want to trial lightweights then you'd have to lose lots of weight (average weight 57kg, max 59kg) but I've not heard our coach tell anyone off about their weight.
    doubt id be told to lose weight, when i train i put on weight and go up to bout 53kgs but when i stop i drop to 48kg.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know any exercises that dont require expensive equipment (or none at all would be better) to build up muscles in the upperbody and arms?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.shapefit.com/

ReputationRep:
    See, become better and better advice by the minute isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    looks like im gonna be sore by the weekend!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    And your cricketers.
    I don't watch cricket.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, no pain no gain.

ReputationRep:
    planches FOR LIFE ARGGGHHHH, if u can train to do a planche, youll be a ****ing god

and pullups dude, wtf, pullups to **** and beyond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airsideeasy)
    looks like im gonna be sore by the weekend!!!!!!!!
    Don't stop until you see blood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Don't stop until you see blood.
    Oh man, thats just wrong :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Wigan have improved since Millward took over. You need to beat both Leeds and Saints to make the play-offs though. Good luck to that.

Cant believe the result against Widnes and the best bit was relegating them. Only one more game to play without Andrew Johns!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    **** this thread gone from funny to ****ed up lol

Buy cheap weights... if you can't afford it then use a 2 litre lemonade bottle and do that for 4 hours.

Press ups, chin ups also help.

If you get dumbells then you can throw punches in the air with them and some other exercies you can make up as you go along.

ReputationRep:
    i'd feel its more of who gains the upper hand on the initial 2 days! that will decide how the match goes! England's gotta come out with all cylinders blazing! If they bowl...harmison has got to pick up wickets and look mean! Strike terror into the aussies. Limited and sensible aggression. Jones and flintoff have got to make every ball count! And if they bat it out...tres and strauss have to ensure they see off mcgrath and tait. Then launch a barrage with warne and kasprowicz. And lets hope pieterson and g.jones have got butter throughly washed off their hands! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legendkillerpr)
    Wigan have improved since Millward took over. You need to beat both Leeds and Saints to make the play-offs though. Good luck to that.
    we had millward when we got creamed them times...
    (Original post by legendkillerpr)
    Cant believe the result against Widnes and the best bit was relegating them. Only one more game to play without Andrew Johns!!!!!!
    lol. you really cant wait can you???

ReputationRep:
    riiite. How can he be a complete player of rugby when hes never played a premier game huh?

ReputationRep:
    neither do i.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    danni bella, who do you cheer for, the Raiders?
    :eek:

Man it's a small world It's paid well, and when you're a former gymnast it helps We're not really allowed to associate with the players, ironically enough :rolleyes: which is fine by me and my BF :cool: Hence I'm more of a Brumbies fan, I don't mind admitting it - they're far better IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, you must be tiny!

Went to see the osteopath yesterday; my crap technique (I've been told time and again to fix it so it's nobody's fault but my own) has been making my long-standing shoulder injury worse over the last year so the joint is now very unstable. I have to switch sides (yay, a whole new set of blisters) or bin the sweep oar for a while and scull (hmm, sculling on the Cam in winter, no thanks).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 28, 2006
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.