The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anyone know any exercises that dont require expensive equipment (or none at all would be better) to build up muscles in the upperbody and arms?
Reply 5282
See, become better and better advice by the minute isn't it?
looks like im gonna be sore by the weekend!!!!!!!!
NDGAARONDI
And your cricketers.
I don't watch cricket.
Reply 5285
Yep, no pain no gain.
planches FOR LIFE ARGGGHHHH, if u can train to do a planche, youll be a ****ing god

and pullups dude, wtf, pullups to **** and beyond
airsideeasy
looks like im gonna be sore by the weekend!!!!!!!!

Don't stop until you see blood.
Reply 5288
Tonight Matthew
Don't stop until you see blood.

Oh man, thats just wrong :puke:
Wigan have improved since Millward took over. You need to beat both Leeds and Saints to make the play-offs though. Good luck to that.

Cant believe the result against Widnes and the best bit was relegating them. Only one more game to play without Andrew Johns!!!!!!
**** this thread gone from funny to ****ed up lol

Buy cheap weights... if you can't afford it then use a 2 litre lemonade bottle and do that for 4 hours.

Press ups, chin ups also help.

If you get dumbells then you can throw punches in the air with them and some other exercies you can make up as you go along.
i'd feel its more of who gains the upper hand on the initial 2 days! that will decide how the match goes! England's gotta come out with all cylinders blazing! If they bowl...harmison has got to pick up wickets and look mean! Strike terror into the aussies. Limited and sensible aggression. Jones and flintoff have got to make every ball count! And if they bat it out...tres and strauss have to ensure they see off mcgrath and tait. Then launch a barrage with warne and kasprowicz. And lets hope pieterson and g.jones have got butter throughly washed off their hands! :rolleyes:
legendkillerpr
Wigan have improved since Millward took over. You need to beat both Leeds and Saints to make the play-offs though. Good luck to that.

we had millward when we got creamed them times...
legendkillerpr
Cant believe the result against Widnes and the best bit was relegating them. Only one more game to play without Andrew Johns!!!!!!

lol. you really cant wait can you???
riiite. How can he be a complete player of rugby when hes never played a premier game huh?
neither do i.
MagicNMedicine
danni bella, who do you cheer for, the Raiders?
:eek:

Man it's a small world :biggrin: :redface: It's paid well, and when you're a former gymnast it helps :smile: We're not really allowed to associate with the players, ironically enough :rolleyes: which is fine by me and my BF :biggrin: :cool: Hence I'm more of a Brumbies fan, I don't mind admitting it - they're far better IMO.
Jesus Christ, you must be tiny!

Went to see the osteopath yesterday; my crap technique (I've been told time and again to fix it so it's nobody's fault but my own) has been making my long-standing shoulder injury worse over the last year so the joint is now very unstable. I have to switch sides (yay, a whole new set of blisters) or bin the sweep oar for a while and scull (hmm, sculling on the Cam in winter, no thanks).
Reply 5297
Helenia
Jesus Christ, you must be tiny!

Went to see the osteopath yesterday; my crap technique (I've been told time and again to fix it so it's nobody's fault but my own) has been making my long-standing shoulder injury worse over the last year so the joint is now very unstable. I have to switch sides (yay, a whole new set of blisters) or bin the sweep oar for a while and scull (hmm, sculling on the Cam in winter, no thanks).

Ah the wonders of college rowing: its the quality coaching that sets it apart from the rest of the rowing world.... :rolleyes:
Reply 5298
Who wins the toss will decide it. Unless ponting decides to hand us the advantage like he did at Edgbaston.

The teams are essentially equally matched as the ozzies are probably in worse form but have enough resilience that they can get out of trouble as we have seen in the last two tests.
El Chueco
we had millward when we got creamed them times...

lol. you really cant wait can you???

Those games were at the start of his reign. I guess he needed a bit of time to get the team how he wanted it. I still dont think you will make the play-offs though.

How can you tell im excited. :smile: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest