Scroll to see replies

Reply 5520
Woo hoo!! Go England!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 5521
Shocking decision...
Reply 5522
Dropped :frown:
thermoregulatio
TMS rocks! How can anybody prefer the dull, dreary discussion of Michael Atherton and Geoffery Boycott to the enthusiastic, brimming with life, Henry Blofeld. Who else could put such emphasis on each delivery (A screaming delivery there, Ponting jumps out of the way... and it's a wide.) whilst maintaining the traditional broadcasting technique of changing to other programs when it starts slowing down - C4 racing, R5 shipping forecast...

I actually like Michael Atherton's commentary, particularly when he is commentating alongside the legendary Richie Benaud. What gets on my nerves is that very often you can hear Athers laughing off-microphone and he NEVER tells you what he's laughing about - something which they always tell you on TMS.
On the other hand, Boycott has to be the most irritating man on earth. I have to say I agree with most of what he says, but does he HAVE to say it 20,000 times? The other commentators can never get a word in edgeways. When C4 sacked Dermot Reeve I thought we would be rid of his incessant repetiveness, but they replaced him with bloody Boycott!! He's like a dog with a bone, he just won't let go! No wonder he used to bat for 2 days solid!
methinks katich shouldny be out...
How are we doing? I left the remote to the NTL box on my bed so I can't change the channel unless I get up.... meh I'd rather ask on here.
bum
Oh Jones. You are so cute and little and good at batting. Why are you so crap at keeping? :frown:
Reply 5527
Yup, wasn't a good decision.
Shame about the wasted run out just now.
Onearmedbandit
How are we doing? I left the remote to the NTL box on my bed so I can't change the channel unless I get up.... meh I'd rather ask on here.

Cindy said we're not allowed to talk about the Ashes in here. :rolleyes:
We should have just taken a wicket though. :frown: :mad:
Reply 5529
My predictions for tomorrow's press: Jones will be slaughtered! The press will forget about his part in the batting and due to his 2 mistakes, they will hammer him. Especially if Brett and Warne go on to make big totals. Darn Jones. If we somehow don't win this match, it will be a lot down to Jones.
Saree
Yup, wasn't a good decision.
Shame about the wasted run out just now.

:bawling:
Reply 5531
Becca
:bawling:

There there. :hugs:
Saree
There there. :hugs:

Aw thanks. What I need now is a WICKET! :biggrin:
Reply 5533
Wasn't Dermot Reeve sacked because he admitted to doing drugs?!
Geraint Jones really isn't making this easy. By 'this', I mean the decision to pick him.
Gutted. I want him to play so I can confuse him for Nasser Hussain every time he comes on screen......

Also, he's quite good at bowling.... :rolleyes:
Reply 5536
Becca
Aw thanks. What I need now is a WICKET! :biggrin:

Don't worry we'll get them all out, win the match, go on to win the Ashes...then world domination!! hahaha! ....maybe not :redface:

But we will win!! :biggrin:
Reply 5537
We're getting so many chances to get them out, what with Jones and Strauss not getting them.
Reply 5538
I wonder if Jimmy will ever come back into the team?
Saree
Wasn't Dermot Reeve sacked because he admitted to doing drugs?!

So I heard. Cocaine I think.

Latest