The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Truered
Letter bee :fuhrer:

Then I can actually write a review for once :teehee:

Well it's still ongoing, but I guess there's enough to say in terms of the setting and main characters even at this stage, so I'll add it. :yes:

[edit] ...assuming you mean the TV series, that is?
Reply 7801
The bulb in my room just blew out :erm:
Jehuty^
The bulb in my room just blew out :erm:

Darkness. :coma:

:jumphug:
Reply 7803
AngryJellyfish
Well it's still ongoing, but I guess there's enough to say in terms of the setting and main characters even at this stage, so I'll add it. :yes:

[edit] ...assuming you mean the TV series, that is?

:yes:

How about Queen's blade? :awesome:

please don't, Cara will kill me
Reply 7804
Cara would remove that from the list with her executive powers :hmmm:

I'm adding Cencoroll to the list AJ - I've seen it and its a short so I should manage some sort of review.
Reply 7805
caraniel

I'm adding Cencoroll to the list AJ - I've seen it and its a short so I should manage some sort of review.

Hey Cara what do you think of Niche in Letter bee? Is she too cute for you, or does her grumpy side remind you of yourself make her not diabetes inducing cute?

:giggle:
Reply 7806
caraniel

what if someone actually wants to review it:hmmmm:

add it to the list:yes:
Reply 7807
Truered
Hey Cara what do you think of Niche in Letter bee? Is she too cute for you, or does her grumpy side remind you of yourself make her not diabetes inducing cute?

:giggle:

I can stand Niche as her tsun-tsun side dampens my irritation with Lag's constant crying :p: As loli's go she's a better example than most :h:
Reply 7808
Kagutsuchi
Darkness. :coma:

:jumphug:

I have a cunning plan. I'm going to replace it with the one in the social area very early in the morning :awesome:
Reply 7809
vin
what if someone actually wants to review it:hmmmm:

add it to the list:yes:

Well if you and Tru actually want to review that awfulness I'll add it.......:erm:
Reply 7810
caraniel
Well if you and Tru actually want to review that awfulness I'll add it.......:erm:

add it :proud:

...but I dont plan on reviewing it:mmm:
Reply 7811
vin
add it :proud:

...but I dont plan on reviewing it:mmm:

:dry: Bastard.........if its not reviewed next month I'm removing it from the list, as I refuse to have that series lingering on the list offending my eyes :h:

I'm off to bed! :ciao: :hugs:
Jehuty^
I have a cunning plan. I'm going to replace it with the one in the social area very early in the morning :awesome:

Why, that would leave the social area engulfed in complete darkness come nightfall. :mmm:

I like your evil side Jeh. :awesome:
Reply 7813
caraniel
:dry: Bastard.........if its not reviewed next month I'm removing it from the list, as I refuse to have that series lingering on the list offending my eyes :h:

I'm off to bed! :ciao: :hugs:

tru will review it, and AJ certainly will:yes:

:eek: Mummy called me a bastard!!!:bawling:

goodnight:cry:
I could review Queen's Blade quite easily. :yes:
Sorry vin and Liq for leaving abruptly, it seems BT performed some maintenance at midnight. :sad:
Does Queen's Blade get any better near the end? :giggle: The existence of a second season contradicts the poison I read about it some time ago. :tongue:
Reply 7817
:ditto: :teehee:

at AJ...bloody lagging internet
Kagutsuchi
Does Queen's Blade get any better near the end? :giggle: The existence of a second season contradicts the poison I read about it some time ago. :tongue:

Aside from the obvious bonuses of extra characters and further development of the main cast that you'd expect from almost any series, I wouldn't say it got any better. But then I didn't find it bad to begin with. Heavier than usual on fanservice, but aside from that the only thing that makes it stand out from the 100s of other ecchi series out there is the excellent animation. Maybe the voice cast too. :yes:
Reply 7819
Kagutsuchi
Why, that would leave the social area engulfed in complete darkness come nightfall. :mmm:

I like your evil side Jeh. :awesome:

It still has the kitchen light in the same area :angel:

Latest