The Student Room Group
Reply 2
AQA always have past papers up
Reply 3
How does Blake raise the readers’ resentment against the ills of the society to which he belonged?

What impression do we receive from the style and tone of Blake’s songs about his own religious beliefs?

How does Blake evoke a response from his readers for what he sees as the responsibility of the established church for the miseries of people living at this time?

How does Blake persuade his readers about the evil effects of the Industrial revolution?

How does Blake persuade his readers about the lost joys of former country life?

How does Blake show his delight in nature and the countryside?

How does Blake set out his ideas of the kind of sexual relationships that should exist between human beings?

How does Blake show his anger at the social evils he identifies in the Songs?

How important was the influence of the Bible, Rousseau and Tom Paine on his songs?

How does Blake in his songs reveal the influence on revolutionary ideas on his thinking and attitudes?

The slogan of the French revolution was Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. How does Blake persuade his readers of the necessity of these ideals?

How convincingly does Blake set out his ideas about education?

How does Blake expound his views on the relationship between parents and their children?

How far can it be claimed that Blake is a typical romantic poet?

How far would you agree with these descriptions of Blake that came from his contemporaries: Genius, Prophet, Madman?

My teacher gave me these but i'm not sure if they are ideas to explore or actual past questions. I do AQA.
Reply 4
I'm doing OCR :frown:

There are hardly any past Q's, is this the first year?

Latest

Trending

Trending