Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any of the past exam questions for Blake (preferably for OCR, but any board will be useful) could I have them please! I will be *extremely* grateful.

ReputationRep:
    There are past sample papers available on the OCR website: - http://www.ocr.org.uk/OCR/WebSite/do...ver=PRODUKTION

ReputationRep:
    AQA always have past papers up

ReputationRep:
    How does Blake raise the readers’ resentment against the ills of the society to which he belonged?

What impression do we receive from the style and tone of Blake’s songs about his own religious beliefs?

How does Blake evoke a response from his readers for what he sees as the responsibility of the established church for the miseries of people living at this time?

How does Blake persuade his readers about the evil effects of the Industrial revolution?

How does Blake persuade his readers about the lost joys of former country life?

How does Blake show his delight in nature and the countryside?

How does Blake set out his ideas of the kind of sexual relationships that should exist between human beings?

How does Blake show his anger at the social evils he identifies in the Songs?

How important was the influence of the Bible, Rousseau and Tom Paine on his songs?

How does Blake in his songs reveal the influence on revolutionary ideas on his thinking and attitudes?

The slogan of the French revolution was Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. How does Blake persuade his readers of the necessity of these ideals?

How convincingly does Blake set out his ideas about education?

How does Blake expound his views on the relationship between parents and their children?

How far can it be claimed that Blake is a typical romantic poet?

How far would you agree with these descriptions of Blake that came from his contemporaries: Genius, Prophet, Madman?

My teacher gave me these but i'm not sure if they are ideas to explore or actual past questions. I do AQA.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR

There are hardly any past Q's, is this the first year?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 18, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.