The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else got any ghost stories???
carla18
Anyone else got any ghost stories???

Yeahh in primary school our old library was rumoured to be haunted and we were in there rehearsing a play when someone turned the light off, so I went to turn it back on but there was this weird cold hand on the switch and I managed to pull it off eventually, really quickly switched it back on.. only to find everyone was at the other side of the room... :confused:
HearTheThunder
Yeahh in primary school our old library was rumoured to be haunted and we were in there rehearsing a play when someone turned the light off, so I went to turn it back on but there was this weird cold hand on the switch and I managed to pull it off eventually, really quickly switched it back on.. only to find everyone was at the other side of the room... :confused:

erm thats abit freaky!!! I haven't seen a ghost. Quite a few people i know said they have.
Reply 83
PublicSchoolAnn
That scares the muffins out of me and as a result I am never watching it again.

its fake.
carla18
erm thats abit freaky!!! I haven't seen a ghost. Quite a few people i know said they have.

Me neither, got photos and EVPs from my house though (i.e. http://i.pbase.com/u21/dags10000/upload/12505626.Lentonmybreath_0001.jpg and http://speedcrash.blogspot.com/2005/01/creepy-paranormal-occurrance.html)
Reply 85
*whispers in throaty tone* i see dead people...
Reply 86
Ehmm, this one time where somebody knowcked on my bedroom door. and it was freaky because i know i was the only person in the house...

i was so freaked out that i turned on all the lights and help my guitar tight in case something comes in and kills me... i decided to open the door and a quick run through the house, and nobody was there, without further hesitation i went outside the house and went to my neighbors house... my gawd...
Reply 87
a ghost wont get killed by a guitar, you need better things. you could have been killed.
Reply 88
Well, whether I believe in ghosts or not is pretty irrelevant, but Im not denying that when people think theyve seen a ghost, then that have 'seen' something. (Well most people). Reason is, ghosts and alien abductions can be induced in a lab by stimulating a certain region of the brain with high electromagnetic waves, such as those found near power lines. They did an experiment to see whether this works outside the lab. There were more reported hauntings near power lines than places without power lines. Also, you have to take into account people WANTING to see things. If you were by the loch and you saw something, you most likely want it to be the loch ness monster. If you saw the same thing in the Thames, you probably couldnt give a **** what it is :smile:. Having said that, I do believe is strange forces acting around us but quite a lot can be dismissed IMO and once someone 'sees' a ghost, then they're not going to want to accept any reasoning because they want to believe what they saw.
Reply 89
Check out the newly added poll!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending