The Student Room Group

Disturbing new evidence in Diana case

I will admit that I have always thought she was murdered. Whether because of my intense distrust of the system or no. New evidence has now come to light suggesting that she was murdered. British police have found a few things.

1) The driver was being paid thousands of pounds from British banks being deposited into 13 foreign accounts

2) The driver first of all tried to use a top of the range limo. Which failed to start. This is why they were forced to use the Mercedes

3) The driver of the white (fiat?) said to have flashed the light in the tunnel was found burned to death in a car

4) All 17 cameras in the tunnel mysteriously died as did all cameras en route to the tunnel. However, a motorist was fined for speeding using video evidence 15 mis earlier. All Paris police radios died.

5) Brenda Wells, a British secretary living and working in Paris at the time, said she was driving back from a party and had seen a dark-coloured car following Diana's Mercedes. Brenda said that she was driving toward the tunnel when she was forced off the road by two motorbikes chasing a large car, and that she then saw a black car overtake her.

The significant witness, Brenda Wells, has not been traced since her statement was given to police. In fact, it would appear as though she has disappeared off the face of the Earth! She has apparently vacated her flat in Paris, and there has been no trace of her since she gave her statement just after the crash.

6) MI5 documents have been shown to detail assassination attempts by 'flashing a light into a drivers eyes in a tunnel.'

7) Diana's next humanitarian trip was to... PALESTINE

There is tonnes more evidence as well as 3 ex agents who believe there was a cover up.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If she was murdered, it's a pity it took so long to get round to it.
Where did all this alleged evidence come from- Lyndon La Rouche?
Reply 2
If she was murdered, it's a pity it took so long to get round to it.
That's not a very nice thing to say.

These are facts. Just like it is a fact that the tunnel was open for business at 7 that night after it had been disinfected. Strange for a crime scene?
Reply 3
Northumbrian
That's not a very nice thing to say.
It wasn't meant to be. Henry VIII and George I handled these matters better.

These are facts.
they are not facts. They are unsourced allegations.
Just like it is a fact that the tunnel was open for business at 7 that night after it had been disinfected. Strange for a crime scene?
Not strange after clearing uo after an accident.
Reply 4
Weejimmie
Henry VIII and George I handled these matters better.

George I?
Reply 5
Kept his wife locked up for twenty years.
What a nice man eh?
Nearly as nice as Henry VIII... :frown:
Reply 7
Better [for everyone else] than the great Di-mania or its equivalent.
Reply 8
she is dead, she is not coming back i dont think its fair on her memory, her sons family and friends to keep drgeing up the past it wont change anything
It sounds heartless but why does it matter if she was murdered?
I mean, it's been covered up so well for 8 (?) years, so nobody will ever go down for it, wrongly of course. More to the point, the nation has grieved, and many continue to grieve. What difference will it make if anyone can prove that she was murdered? It can't be proved - all the 'facts' are exaggerated allegations, and there is not enough evidence to prove or disprove the claims.

Or am I wrong? :confused:
Reply 10
gonnabavet
It sounds heartless but why does it matter if she was murdered?
I mean, it's been covered up so well for 8 (?) years, so nobody will ever go down for it, wrongly of course. More to the point, the nation has grieved, and many continue to grieve. What difference will it make if anyone can prove that she was murdered? It can't be proved - all the 'facts' are exaggerated allegations, and there is not enough evidence to prove or disprove the claims.

Or am I wrong? :confused:

no i agree with you
Yeh i remember at the time loads of these theories and i actually dont believe it was an accident and have my own views as to who murdered her and why, but wont say as it'll probably cause offence.
Reply 12
Pfft, I didn't bother reading past point 1. What use was the money to him if he was going on a suicide mission?

Andrew
he probably didn't know. How else would they get him to drive the car?
Reply 14
rachaelmarie
he probably didn't know. How else would they get him to drive the car?

If he didn't know, why did they need to pay him loads of money?!

Andrew
Reply 15
It's worrying how the press hasn't reported these highly convincing facts uncovered by the trustworthy Muhammed Al-Fiad, the Black Royals must have formed an alliance with ZOG, VRWC, the Cult of Dagon and their Reptillian puppet masters. We're all doomed!
If he didn't know, why did they need to pay him loads of money?!

so he'd drive the car in the first place. Thats what you tend to do with informers and mercenaries, (i imagine)
Reply 17
rachaelmarie
so he'd drive the car in the first place. Thats what you tend to do with informers and mercenaries, (i imagine)

All this and more, as we enter...
The Twilight Zone.
JonD
It's worrying how the press hasn't reported these highly convincing facts uncovered by the trustworthy Muhammed Al-Fiad, the Black Royals must have formed an alliance with ZOG, VRWC, the Cult of Dagon and their Reptillian puppet masters. We're all doomed!

I'm positively wetting myself.
JonD

All this, just because Diana could see the Fnords.

Latest

Trending

Trending