The Student Room Group

SFE

Hi. I applied for study finance on September 21, my course starting on October 9. I am very worried that it could be rejected. The person who helped me says that the reason why I might not be accepted would be a gap in employment. From August, I became self-employed and had continuity, supporting all the necessary invoices since then. The problem is that in August I also had a 2-week payslip as an employee from the company where I worked in the summer. In addition, in October, because I panicked that I wouldn't have enough money, I worked again at the same company but only for two weeks as an employee, but I realized that time does not allow me to work that much and I requested a p45 from They. Do you think that for this gap I could be rejected? As self-employed, I have continued since August. The university is pressuring me with emails because it has to be paid and I have not yet been approved by the SFE, I am very worried.
Original post by Diana Cotos
Hi. I applied for study finance on September 21, my course starting on October 9. I am very worried that it could be rejected. The person who helped me says that the reason why I might not be accepted would be a gap in employment. From August, I became self-employed and had continuity, supporting all the necessary invoices since then. The problem is that in August I also had a 2-week payslip as an employee from the company where I worked in the summer. In addition, in October, because I panicked that I wouldn't have enough money, I worked again at the same company but only for two weeks as an employee, but I realized that time does not allow me to work that much and I requested a p45 from They. Do you think that for this gap I could be rejected? As self-employed, I have continued since August. The university is pressuring me with emails because it has to be paid and I have not yet been approved by the SFE, I am very worried.

Hi there,

Have you sent evidence to us recently for the application?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Have you sent evidence to us recently for the application?

Thanks,
Claire

Hello. Yes, I sent invoices and bank statements for August, September and October for the second time on Friday because that’s what I was asked for when I called SFE on Thursday.
Hi Diana Cotos,

Your evidence will need to be reviewed by an assessor so I can't comment on if it will be accepted. It is currently 5 working days to review this kind of evidence.

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending