The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hulachick15
yay Ive finally finished my exams I finshed yesterday they were home economics (higher) and history when is evry1 else finishing :smile:

lol congrats!!! i finished on monday with french reading and writing!! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Congrats. Good luck on results day, hope you will get great results!
Reply 3
i finished on Monday with French Reading. Good Luck 2 every1 on results day!!! i bet u cant wait cuz i cant!!
Reply 4
man you guys are lucky. i still have 2 exams left, one on friday 24th and the last one on tues 28th with business. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!!
hatty341
man you guys are lucky. i still have 2 exams left, one on friday 24th and the last one on tues 28th with business. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!!

ohhh GOOD LUCK!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!
Reply 6
just finished now
Just finished with a bit of physics haha. Have a great summer all of ya :P
Sapphire angels... you live in St Albans? I got to school there! Small world lol.
Reply 9
i live near st. albans...well a bit near..and i go to school in barnet
I finished yesterday too :biggrin: :biggrin: :p: its brilliant :biggrin: - sent away provisional licence form and everything today whoohoo!!!!!! xoxo
lol i just got one more, Food Tech on friday :frown: but apart from that im still celeberating because all the important ones like english, science, maths ...etc are OVER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL have a great summer ppl!!
Whats everyones plans to do in the summer? Mine is a parttteeey and relaxing :biggrin:
Reply 12
I FINISHED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dont need to woryy about them to august 25th now!!!!
Reply 13
Yupppp I finished today as welll! Wooooot! Freedom at last. Gonnnna party tonight at the beach with a load of random people :biggrin:
Hedwig, where in wales you from? Swansea here! Lol
Reply 14
Yay! I finished today too with OCR Physics. Whoo!

Good luck to anyone who still has exams left!

Good luck everyone on results day
- I know that I'll be needing lots of it.
ALL DONE!
I finished today :smile: feels great.
I finished on monday. very chuffed. and congrats to everyone else if their nearly finished or have finished!
Reply 18
I finished my exam yesterday, see you in A level forum everyone.
Reply 19
i basically finished all of mine today cos maths module10 next week doesn't count:smile: i cant believe my nightmare is actually over! no more tearing books!

Latest