Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hope someone can help with the following questions: Regarding the LLB/Maitrise program and that of the LLB/EU Law program, does anyone know if there's a really significant demand for solicitors/barristers with such qualifications.
    Which of the two above areas is in greater demand within the legal profession?
    Lastly, which specialized professional areas of law are in greatest demand for both llb/maitrise graduates and llb/EU law graduates.

ReputationRep:
    I would impart all my knowledge on you, but im pissed off that you started so many threads about the same specific course, when one had just been started about the maitrise...

ReputationRep:
    I started only 2 threads about this course. One by accident. Please do forgive and help me out with any info. u might have on this course. PLEASE!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.