The Student Room Group
Reply 56600
Penguin Soc Member Of The Month revealed in 10 minutes. :smile:
Reply 56601
hi:frown:
LPK 10 mins have been :p: hehe

hey Vin, whats up? :smile:
Reply 56603
I wish my friends would stop dumping their problems on me, i have enough problems off my own :frown:
Reply 56604
The Penguin Soc Member Of The Month Results:

:king1: The Centipe
:king2: Neo~
:king3: Aphrodite
:party: :biggrin: hehe congrats centipe :biggrin: (and hira and trish :p: :biggrin: )

hey NC :wavey: why dont you tell them that? :smile:
Reply 56606
LPK
The Penguin Soc Member Of The Month Results:

:king1: The Centipe
:king2: Neo~
:king3: Aphrodite

Waheeey, well done Centipe, Hira and Trish. :hugs: :hugs: :party: Well done to you all :biggrin:
Reply 56607
darth_vader05
:party: :biggrin: hehe congrats centipe :biggrin:

hey NC :wavey: why dont you tell them that? :smile:

Because i feel sorry for my friend, i can cope with her telling me but then its the after arguments that i cant take. Two of my friends have fallen out, i have had one on the phone to me in tears i can take that, but i cant cope with all the arguments which are gonna follow :frown:
how long have you known these friends for? :smile: :hugs: are they worth you worrying about them?
Well done Centipe, Neo and Trish!
Reply 56610
darth_vader05
how long have you known these friends for? :smile: :hugs: are they worth you worrying about them?

Yeh ive known them for 5 years, since year 8, and well they are fine, they make me feel great, but at the moment i dunno, i just cant be bothered with them.
i know what you mean :smile: have you tried not spending too much time with them? ( i've been feeling like that about two of my mates aswell! but its always at this time of the year :redface: )

soz but i gtg :frown: speak to you late :smile: hey and bye jack :biggrin:
:eek: wow :biggrin:

Thank you everybody!!
im all happy now :redface:
Reply 56613
:party:
I iz back, nd I iz not lykin da way dey is dissin our possy.......

I say instead of talkin on ur arses, u get up and we fight...... for freedom.......

Go penguins........

Oh and did everyone see the pic of the penguins in the Daily Mail.... respect to the one who defied the sea lion, unfortunately, he was eaten 2 seconds after the photo was shot.......
wooo :party: welcome back :biggrin: i iz not lykin it aswell :p:
:eek: Ribomania?! I havn't seen you here for, like, 6 months :biggrin:

Thanks for the rep darth :hugs: :biggrin:
hello :wavey:
Reply 56618
Hola, my internet connection has been really dodgy recently, so if i dissapear that is why :smile:
okeydokey :hugs:

Latest