The Student Room Group
:wavey: hey everyone :biggrin: xoxo
SketchyCanvas
lol! sometimes :p: doesnt your headteacher? :eek: :p:

Hell no! He lives in his office with his double bass pictures! :rolleyes: :redface:
Lucas123
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool: :p:
what you pleased about ^o) :biggrin:
Hey Tammy! :wavey:
tammy_girl
hey :wavey: hows you? :biggrin:
tammy_girl

Sexy hunny, you say you wanna lose control, if you think your so hot you better show me what you got :p:
"you better lose yourself the music the moment you want this you better never let go yo, I you only have one do not miss your chance to blow this only comes once in a lifetime yo!"

eminem classic :wink: xxxxxxxxxx
darth_vader05
hehe dont worry thats just to scare you so that you pull your socks up :biggrin:

my headteacher saw me once and asked me what course i was doing, he didnt even wait for me to finish and walked of :eek: ( but the dude sponsored me in my silence so i think hes ok :biggrin:)

lol darn teacher :hmpf: my chemistry teacher is also weird, when he teaches you, he'll just walk and pace around the class room while his teaching and today he did a little twirl without realising which made me chuckle :p:

if he sponsored you then his cool :cool: :biggrin:
hey tammy :wavey: xxxxxxxx
tammy_girl

Heya Tammy :biggrin: :wavey:
Lucas123
Sexy hunny, you say you wanna lose control, if you think your so hot you better show me what you got :p:

It's me against the music :wink: xoxo
xXLil'-AnGelXx
"you better lose yourself the music the moment you want this you better never let go yo, I you only have one do not miss your chance to blow this only comes once in a lifetime yo!"

eminem classic :wink: xxxxxxxxxx

eminem :puke: :redface: :p:
SketchyCanvas
lol darn teacher :hmpf: my chemistry teacher is also weird, when he teaches you, he'll just walk and pace around the class room while his teaching and today he did a little twirl without realising which made me chuckle :p:

if he sponsored you then his cool :biggrin:
dont worryall chem teachers are wierd - they let the chemicals get to them, which make them act wierd :biggrin: id be worried if you found a normal chem teacher:p:

yep my headteacher is cool :cool:
Steph!
Hell no! He lives in his office with his double bass pictures! :rolleyes: :redface:

lol!! :p:
tammy_girl
It's me against the music :wink: xoxo

and me :p:
I don't like all eminem only like 2 of his songs lol xxxxxxx
darth_vader05
dont worryall chem teachers are wierd - they let the chemicals get to them, which make them act wierd :biggrin: id be worried if you found a normal chem teacher:p:

yep my headteacher is cool :cool:

and we just got a new teacher who looks and wears the exact same clothing as my chemistry teacher :eek: only thing different is his hair colour :p: I once saw them together talking and it totally creeped me out seeing two lookalike teachers :p:

:hmpf: lucky, i actually have two headteachers so :eviltongu :p:
Reply 15957
shpam people!!! :biggrin:
Haha, my chem teacher is a nutter. On his first day he managed to dent the ceiling... :s-smilie:
Lucas123
and me :p:

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me......Don't cha....don't ya baby....don't ya...... :wink: :p: (only thing I could think of.....cause its on the radio :redface: ) xoxo

Latest