Hey, I remember you. Long time, no see.

How is your name pronounced, anyway?

ReputationRep:
    CrzySxyCool??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Hey, I remember you. Long time, no see.

How is your name pronounced, anyway?

Hi Mr.White i have been good, just been a little busy, i just managed to get my id back by using the "i forgot my password" link even though i didn't forget my password, i was just blocked :l, how have you been?

Flare-r?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ƒlå®è®)
    LH himself?
    dum dum duuuuum *ominous music*

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mr.White i have been good, just been a little busy, i just managed to get my id back by using the "i forgot my password" link even though i didn't forget my password, i was just bloacked :l, how have you been?
    Can't complain.

Why were you blocked, anyway? I don't recall reading anything particularly nasty...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    CrzySxyCool??
    wrong!shes my mate and i have stayed at her house so i may have her ip but think again!

ReputationRep:
    I looked at who joined on the day ollie said and the only ones who post regularly are ZJUWELH and he hasnt been posting and its not in character, and crzysexycool.
    Seeing as Vorn just said something about crzysexycool in the other thread my moneys on that one. LH joined in August I think and his IP would be banned. is he on a permanent ban?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    No offense, but people develop relationships, and when suddenly a person disappears. It does indeed become important for some. In short, just shut up and learn the ropes.
    who got banned?

did bhaal get banned? is that why he went away?

ReputationRep:
    Can't complain.

Why were you blocked, anyway? I don't recall reading anything particularly nasty...
    I'm not too sure, d was confused too, so he had to set a new password by himself, but for some reason that only works on netscape and not IE, now that i formatted by computer i just had IE and so tried the link and it worked again!

ReputationRep:
    Can't complain.

hey mr white, who was banned?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure, d was confused too, so he had to set a new password by himself, but for some reason that only works on netscape and not IE, now that i formatted by computer i just had IE and so tried the link and it worked again!
    Fair enough. Nice to have you back - a lot of the older members are disappearing.

ReputationRep:
    No LH is banned Bhaal was on 3 hours ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    You mean recently? Lord Huntroyde was banned last night, if that's what you're referring to.

ReputationRep:
    now i'm confused...

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Nice to have you back - a lot of the older members are disappearing.
    mr white i hate to be annoying but who got banned?

i kno, bhaal is NEVER here anymore and he was my favorite ukian

ReputationRep:
    Vorn, if you don't like what is being said on the forum then you know where to click the mouse!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, everyone seems to be going in their own seperate directions, its nice to see some of the older members like your self still around. Planning to stay for a while then?

ReputationRep:
    You mean recently? Lord Huntroyde was banned last night, if that's what you're referring to.
    why lord huntroyde is awesome! whad he do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    lord huntroyde

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.