LH himself?

Hey, I remember you. Long time, no see.

How is your name pronounced, anyway?
Reply 22
CrzySxyCool??
Mr White
Hey, I remember you. Long time, no see.

How is your name pronounced, anyway?

Hi Mr.White i have been good, just been a little busy, i just managed to get my id back by using the "i forgot my password" link even though i didn't forget my password, i was just blocked :l, how have you been?

Flare-r?
ƒlå®è®
LH himself?

dum dum duuuuum *ominous music*
Reply 25
ƒlå®è®
Hi Mr.White i have been good, just been a little busy, i just managed to get my id back by using the "i forgot my password" link even though i didn't forget my password, i was just bloacked :l, how have you been?

Can't complain.

Why were you blocked, anyway? I don't recall reading anything particularly nasty...
Reply 26
viviki
CrzySxyCool??
wrong!shes my mate and i have stayed at her house so i may have her ip but think again!
Reply 27
I looked at who joined on the day ollie said and the only ones who post regularly are ZJUWELH and he hasnt been posting and its not in character, and crzysexycool.
Seeing as Vorn just said something about crzysexycool in the other thread my moneys on that one. LH joined in August I think and his IP would be banned. is he on a permanent ban?
Reply 28
Sire
No offense, but people develop relationships, and when suddenly a person disappears. It does indeed become important for some. In short, just shut up and learn the ropes.

who got banned?

did bhaal get banned? is that why he went away?
Mr White
Can't complain.

Why were you blocked, anyway? I don't recall reading anything particularly nasty...

I'm not too sure, d was confused too, so he had to set a new password by himself, but for some reason that only works on netscape and not IE, now that i formatted by computer i just had IE and so tried the link and it worked again!
Reply 30
Mr White
Can't complain.

hey mr white, who was banned?
Reply 31
ƒlå®è®
I'm not too sure, d was confused too, so he had to set a new password by himself, but for some reason that only works on netscape and not IE, now that i formatted by computer i just had IE and so tried the link and it worked again!

Fair enough. Nice to have you back - a lot of the older members are disappearing.
Reply 32
No LH is banned Bhaal was on 3 hours ago
Reply 33
curryADD

You mean recently? Lord Huntroyde was banned last night, if that's what you're referring to.
ƒlå®è®

now i'm confused...
Reply 35
Mr White
Fair enough. Nice to have you back - a lot of the older members are disappearing.

mr white i hate to be annoying but who got banned?

i kno, bhaal is NEVER here anymore and he was my favorite ukian :frown:
Vorn, if you don't like what is being said on the forum then you know where to click the mouse!
Mr White

Yes, everyone seems to be going in their own seperate directions, its nice to see some of the older members like your self still around. Planning to stay for a while then?
Reply 38
Mr White
You mean recently? Lord Huntroyde was banned last night, if that's what you're referring to.

why lord huntroyde is awesome! whad he do? :redface:
Reply 39
curryADD

lord huntroyde

Latest

Trending

Trending