The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
pamelaa
:dontknow: Contact the uni? Would it not have been smart to just apply to English unis in the first case? :s-smilie:

I applied too two (Cambridge and Durham), narrowly missed Cambridge (got pooled) and have heard nothing from the latter. Also, I kind of want my cake without eating it - I don't want to have to pay tuition fees!
Reply 41
Last time I checked, if OP feels that strongly about doing a Bachelors degree in three years, you can always do direct entry into the 2nd year, though the issue there is that you have to do the whole making new friends think when groups would have been formed.
Reply 42
DMed
Last time I checked, if OP feels that strongly about doing a Bachelors degree in three years, you can always do direct entry into the 2nd year, though the issue there is that you have to do the whole making new friends think when groups would have been formed.

I hear you, thank you very much for the info! :smile: How would I approach this though? (If I did decide too do it)
Yoshua
I hear you, thank you very much for the info! :smile: How would I approach this though? (If I did decide too do it)

Law students are not usually granted second year entry because the first year is designed to set up the basics and get everyone used to university learning and assessments. Sciences are slightly different.

If you want to enquire about second-year entry then contact the deparment/s you are applying to and ask them about it.
Reply 44
TheOneWho
Law students are not usually granted second year entry because the first year is designed to set up the basics and get everyone used to university learning and assessments. Sciences are slightly different.

If you want to enquire about second-year entry then contact the deparment/s you are applying to and ask them about it.

Reply 45
GodspeedGehenna
Because the Scots are a little slow and it takes an extra year for things to sink in.

I must admit, this did make me laugh.

(ooh, 500th post. so please don't flame me for finding that funny!)

Latest

Trending

Trending