The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am - well i'm resitting from when I sat it last January, which is the last time I looked at it, so no? XD
Reply 2
aries16th
I am - well i'm resitting from when I sat it last January, which is the last time I looked at it, so no? XD

what you hoping for this time?:smile:
Reply 3
Yeh i do, tis a resit tho and im aiming for at least a grade C lols, Social Influence i dont mind too much its just the Individual differences area lols
Reply 4
rich75
Yeh i do, tis a resit tho and im aiming for at least a grade C lols, Social Influence i dont mind too much its just the Individual differences area lols

yeah i got a C last time, so im hoping i get at least a B this time the topics i do are Autism which i hate lol, Social influence and Memory, im kinda panicking as i havent done too much revision lately i just hope the questions arent too hard, hopefully my cramming will help
you should look on the AQA website they have a lot of past papers to look at im sure if i can, you can easily pass also
good luck with your exam :smile:
Reply 5
Yeh i get them in paper form from my teacher, also been contacting Nelson Thomas requesting an e-copy of their AQA Psychology B AS or A2 book since this helps when printing out certain pages instead of having to scan them in and print off lols and also to highlight words etc. Should help for the revision, ill let ya know how it goes anyway.
Reply 6
I am re-sitting too!
However I feel most comfortable witht the individual differences, as i really don't ubnderstand the social psychology i always seem to score poorly on the essay questions! :'(
Reply 7
lauraE91
I am re-sitting too!
However I feel most comfortable witht the individual differences, as i really don't ubnderstand the social psychology i always seem to score poorly on the essay questions! :'(

As long as you revised you should be okay, the key is always describe to get your A01 (5 marks) always refer to the question
e.g if a questions asks about Asch in reference to Conformity
. the keyword is conformity, first you state the definition of conformity, then define go into the Asch study aim, method procedure etc

and always try to critique and evaluate so you can get your A02 (5 marks also) seriously this is where I went wrong the last time i did the exam always put the strength and weaknesses of the study, evaluate and even sum it up saying how this has contributed to psychology blah blah blah lol

but good luck with the exam anyway :yep:
Reply 8
I'm doing it tomorrow too, revising for it now
but when i look at the mark scheme i'm only getting half of the marks
BAD TIMES :frown:
I'm doing spec A and it's a resit. I got an E (lack of revision!) and am aiming for a C this time. I'd settle for a D but obviously a C is ideal.

Am I prepared? There are times when I feel I am, then I try and recite what I've revised and I get all stressed and forget it :frown:

I hate revision but I love psychology :smile:

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
Reply 10
I'm doing the AQA AS Spec B tomorrow too :s-smilie: I've spent about 4 hours today studying full-on, which was actually really hard. i did loads of spider diagrams which helped (i think!) :| I got a C in the mock so i'm aiming for a decent C or B or an A if i revise a bit more tonight :smile:
my mock results were really inconsistent i got 18/20 in Social :O, 8/20 in cognitive and 9/20 in individual diffs, i've revised those more, i generally find them easier lol

Latest

Trending

Trending