The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:frown: Randomly feeling quite depressed today. Listening to On My Own from Les Mis on repeat probably isn't helping matters.
Reply 4221
skipp
:tumble:

Amazon now estimates my textbooks will arrive next week, apparently 1-2 days now means 7-10 days :sigh: is there a postal strike on in the UK?

No.

My new phone STLL hasn't arrived! :mad: But DHL status has now changed to say "parcel with courier for delviery" so it shouldn't be long :yep:
icysquall
:frown: Randomly feeling quite depressed today. Listening to On My Own from Les Mis on repeat probably isn't helping matters.

I'm feeling really ill and a bit down in the dumps. I blame Cameron. As one of my friends pointed out, we've got the Blues ><
Oh great.

The kitchen mouse has found his way into my room.
Reply 4224
:teeth: My phone has FINALLY arrived! The courier arrived in a car :s: Was expecting a van. Or maybe it was clocking off time ans she was going home :p:
Reply 4225
Crisps
No.

My new phone STLL hasn't arrived! :mad: But DHL status has now changed to say "parcel with courier for delviery" so it shouldn't be long :yep:

I think that's what it said with my books on tuesday :hmmmm: but I didn't pay for DHL so it probably meant something different :yep:

edit: just saw your phone arrived :rave:
Oh great, hung parliament and the Tories have the most votes. Why don't we just kill ourselves now?
Reply 4227
darkwolf0139
Oh great, hung parliament and the Tories have the most votes. Why don't we just kill ourselves now?

Could be worse, it could be a Tory majority.
I met my dreamgirl. Dreamgirl wrote to me yesterday (found me on a website and still remembered me from 2 months ago!). Dreamgirl has a girlfriend now. Dreamgirl is not allowed to meet up with me.
Why is life so unfair?
:frown:
icysquall
Les Mis. I think that musical covers the entire spectrum of emotions. Just flick to One Day More! and you'll be right as rain.

Additionally, if anyone is up for some casual sex to the beautiful sound-track of said musical, I am rapidly becoming up for it. :sexface:
Reply 4230
RobbieC
Les Mis. I think that musical covers the entire spectrum of emotions. Just flick to One Day More! and you'll be right as rain.

Additionally, if anyone is up for some casual sex to the beautiful sound-track of said musical, I am rapidly becoming up for it. :sexface:

:itsme:
Reply 4231
BeyondandAbove
I met my dreamgirl. Dreamgirl wrote to me yesterday (found me on a website and still remembered me from 2 months ago!). Dreamgirl has a girlfriend now. Dreamgirl is not allowed to meet up with me.
Why is life so unfair?

That's how things work :sigh: dreamgirl always has a girlfriend...or a boyfriend and you'd be a bad person to get in the way of that

Bad :sigh:

But dreamgirl may not be with someone forever...and that's when you step in :yep:
RobbieC

Haha! I can't imagine having sex to a musical. I'd want to sing along too much, and I think my singing would kill the mood slightly. :p:
icysquall
Haha! I can't imagine having sex to a musical. I'd want to sing along too much, and I think my singing would kill the mood slightly. :p:
I hope it isn't terrible.

And I'm not sure you'd be able to sing along, tbh :sexface:

I am a disgusting mass.

And crisps ... :love:
RobbieC
I hope it isn't terrible.

And I'm not sure you'd be able to sing along, tbh :sexface:

I am a disgusting mass.

And crisps ... :love:

:p:. I suppose it might be quite difficult to sing in certain situations, yes.
Reply 4235
Revd. Mike
I'm feeling really ill and a bit down in the dumps. I blame Cameron. As one of my friends pointed out, we've got the Blues ><

I was like that earlier =/ I had a nap. Then a cup of tea...
Reply 4236
BeyondandAbove
Why is life so unfair?

It is =[
Thanks for the words, skipp and bennh :smile:
Am too lazy right now to quote you :b It's half past 5 here and I cannot sleep... came back from the club an hour ago, have to get up in four hours again ^^ sucks so much.

How is everyone? (EDIT: scrap that text, it was awful. :p: had 2 hours of sleep)

Otherwise I'm stoked for Cologne, THE gay capital of Germany^^ like Brighton in England, I guess. :smile:

I hope all of you sleep tight, guys.
I haven't been to sleep yet. One late night out and a lot of alcohol and my systems gonna be messed up for about a week now :sad:
Reply 4239
Hey gays. I had a fun day yesterday. Inspection went well, had a tasty dinner afterwards with wine and port, and a rather high-ranking RN officer opposite me (got the inside story on the government sending the fleet to rescue volcano strandeds). Got awarded a rather nice trophy for being awesome, along with a tankard with my name on it. Went to the school's old boys' club, where I promptly had to drink a trophy-full of beer. :p: Afterwards crashed on a friend's sofa for the night, came back home in the morning, slept through to the afternoon. Now to revise for exams on Monday...

Me yesterday:

Spoiler

Latest