Affection is good! :p:
Hehe!

I woke up about an hour or so ago... I've been asleep for 9 hours! :yep:

But come to bed with you? Sure, you wondrous thing! :kissing2:
Reply 6521
That didn't take you two long :p:
BeyondandAbove
I like it and I want to learn to play it. :smile:

No, not really. I don't really feel like dealing with anything emotional right now, so not being loved is a good thing for me. :p:

Why, do you feel unloved? :sad:

It would be great to learn how to play it :awesome:

a bit :sad: :mmm:
Cool Cat
It would be great to learn how to play it :awesome:

a bit :sad: :mmm:

Where are you? :sad:

I'm getting a new router hopefully soon, btw. :p: The one I have now is about 5 years old, so it's getting a bit rubbish.
Went to a strip/lap dancing club last night for a male friends birthday! They all soon realised I was bi so they bought me a dance :p: I did enjoy it lots :biggrin: And my friends were totally fine with finding out about me which was lovely of them, I thought a couple of them would've been a bit weirded out by it but all is good :smile:
But I've been seeing a guy for a while and he said it was fine for me to go to the club with everyone, but now he isn't taking to me :/ Girls are so much easier than guys to understand!
Yesterday my Mum was in a strange mood and she said to me "You don't really like penises do you? Nope... you just like lady gardens now! They do seem much better"

hahaha oh Mum!
sweetnesspink
Yesterday my Mum was in a strange mood and she said to me "You don't really like penises do you? Nope... you just like lady gardens now! They do seem much better"

hahaha oh Mum!

Lady gardens :awesome:

Kristy is so hot btw :coma:
And I wish I were in Edinburgh right now. I bet there aren't temperatures like 36°C up there. :rolleyes:
My Mum has probably said the phrase "lady garden" about 20 times in the past 24hrs. I wonder if she'll be coming out next!

Oh it's lovely here! 21 degrees and sunny. Just right!

(although I love heat. I spent last summer in Asia. 3 months of 40 degrees everyday... bliss!)
Reply 6528
Cool Cat
:eek:

they are definitely not an Irish party :colonhash: :p:

I have strong opinions about this kind of stuff :colondollar:

Good to know. I have a passionate hatred of the DUP. I'm not fond of unionists in general but the DUP I particularly hate.

Gesar
I'm not from Ireland. We had a conservative who dropped it and became an independent, then for some ridiculous reason joined the DUP, and was promptly kicked out in favour of a conservative (sadly) next election.

Yeah, that is ridiculous.
Laertes
Good to know. I have a passionate hatred of the DUP. I'm not fond of unionists in general but the DUP I particularly hate.

then you'd hate me :sad:

:getmecoat:
Reply 6530
Cool Cat
then you'd hate me :sad:

:getmecoat:

:shock:
You're a DUP supporter? :hmmm:
Piprod01
xD
Affection is good! :p:
Hehe!

I woke up about an hour or so ago... I've been asleep for 9 hours! :yep:

But come to bed with you? Sure, you wondrous thing! :kissing2:

yay :smile:

:lovie2:
:smile:
Urgh, so hot. Going to the seaside for the weekend in a bit ^^
Reply 6534
Revd. Mike
Urgh, so hot. Going to the seaside for the weekend in a bit ^^

No perving on all the topless boys :p:
Reply 6535
Crisps
No perving on all the topless boys :p:

Whyever not?!
Reply 6536
Bezzler
Whyever not?!

Because it's wrong :sadnod:

Yeah, and I'm married and have 2 kids...
Reply 6537
I am so impressed with Bioshock. It was released in 2007 - why on Earth aren't all games like this? I'm looking at you, Fallout 3. You were good, but you shudder into insignificance against Bioshock. And it also makes me realise how crappy Oblivion graphics and gameplay are...

I am so buying a newer computer so I can play Bioshock 2.
I might indulge myself in another maths lecture :giggle:

MIT publish lectures of entire undergraduate courses online. :eek4: :biggrin:
Reply 6539
I just wached A Single Man - what a beautiful movie! I didn't find it as powerful as everyone made it out to be but I'm really impressed.

Also: The Real L Word is an awesome reality TV show. I don't know why, but I love watching lesbians. I think it's because they seem to have this knack for dating & relationships that so few gay men have, and I like to pretend I'll meet one of those types.

Gesar
I am so impressed with Bioshock. It was released in 2007 - why on Earth aren't all games like this? I'm looking at you, Fallout 3. You were good, but you shudder into insignificance against Bioshock. And it also makes me realise how crappy Oblivion graphics and gameplay are...

I am so buying a newer computer so I can play Bioshock 2.

The second one's even better, toooooooooooootally recommend

Latest