The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6760
sweetnesspink
It was such an amazing dream. I live that feeling of being in love and HAVING to be with that person all the time. Stolen kisses and hugs. I'm talking new love. Although old comfortable love brings it's own charms.

I just want love!

That made me really sad for a minute. I want love, too :frown:
It makes me sad too. But then I realise that I choose to be single and being single has a lot of plus points. But that dream reminded me of what I'm missing!

Maybe I'll find someone in Glasgow.
Not posted in here for a while... :erm: Hey gays :smile:
Vlad :biggrin:
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Vlad :biggrin:

:hugs: Hey Sam! How are you? :biggrin:
Mad Vlad
Not posted in here for a while... :erm: Hey gays :smile:

:jumphug: Hello :smile: How's you?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I woke up this morning at 07.00 and everything hurt and I couldn't get back to sleep :frown:
Mad Vlad
:hugs: Hey Sam! How are you? :biggrin:

I'm good! You? :smile:
SuperSam_Fantastiche
I'm good! You? :smile:

Revd. Mike
:jumphug: Hello :smile: How's you?

I'm good thanks!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I woke up this morning at 07.00 and everything hurt and I couldn't get back to sleep :frown:

Awwww... :hugs:
Hey Vlad! :biggrin:

Went to a nice party tonight, but everyone went early so I had to leave early too. :frown:
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock..
I want the next 9 weeks to fly by. I can't wait to start uni. I'm so much more excited than I was the first time I went!
Reply 6771
I've watched the entirety of the last season of Malcolm in the Middle over the past few days. I love that show so much. Well, loved, I suppose.
Reply 6772
Malcolm in the middle is fab.
So I went to the bathing lake today with friends. And I was about to put sunblock on my back. So this random guy came up... I would guess in his thirties, and definitely not good-looking and creepy... and asked me if I needed help with putting the sunblock on my back. I declined and then he sat down about three meters behind us and he kept looking at me. The. whole. time. Then he left. Creep..
:ninja:
hey gays! :biggrin: hows everyone doing? xx
BeyondandAbove
So I went to the bathing lake today with friends. And I was about to put sunblock on my back. So this random guy came up... I would guess in his thirties, and definitely not good-looking and creepy... and asked me if I needed help with putting the sunblock on my back. I declined and then he sat down about three meters behind us and he kept looking at me. The. whole. time. Then he left. Creep..

lol what did you say to him? :rofl:

weirdd :gasp:
Cool Cat
lol what did you say to him? :rofl:

weirdd :gasp:

I told him, "No, I don't need help. Thanks."
The next minute my friend asked me loudly, "Do you need help??" and I answered, "Yes! Please!" So she put the sunblock on my back. :biggrin:
gangstermidget
:ninja:
hey gays! :biggrin: hows everyone doing? xx

:hello: I'm ok thanks, doing the usual stressing about stuff :h:

how are you?
BeyondandAbove
I told him, "No, I don't need help. Thanks."
The next minute my friend asked me loudly, "Do you need help??" and I answered, "Yes! Please!" So she put the sunblock on my back. :biggrin:

were you topless? :gasp: that might explain the creep :p:

I hate creepy men :colonhash: I seem to attract them though :s-smilie:
Cool Cat
where you topless? :gasp: that might explain the creep :p:

I hate creepy men :colonhash: I seem to attract them though :s-smilie:

He probably wished I was. :p: No, I wasn't.. I don't flash my boobs to everyone. :biggrin:

I miss you, btw. :sad:
And I hate them too.

Latest