The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

EDIT: Just checked the list, I can make around 21 off the top of my head. Nearly halfway!
Reply 781
Revd. Mike
EDIT: Just checked the list, I can make around 21 off the top of my head. Nearly halfway!

Congratulations. I don't get any further than reading the Wikipedia articles, to be honest. Ingredients involve having money. :p:

Currently being an evil person on Chatroulette. :o:
Reply 782
TSR is very very slow/non-responsive tonight :hmmm:

Mmmmm cocktails. Sure-fire way of getting drunk quickly :biggrin:. We're talking at least a fiver a drink though at London prices...
dbmag9
Congratulations. I don't get any further than reading the Wikipedia articles, to be honest. Ingredients involve having money. :p:

Oh, I can't *actually* make most of them, as my drinks cabinet is woefully understocked hehe. Bring on having a job!
Crisps

Mmmmm cocktails. Sure-fire way of getting drunk quickly :biggrin:. We're talking at least a fiver a drink though at London prices...

Aye, it's most irritating :mad:

And yes, unfortunately most places are crazy expensive for cocktails. There was a great cocktail bar in Soton that did awesome cocktails for £5/6 that were all BOGOF during happy hour :biggrin:

My brother tells me that Navajo Joe's in Covent Garden is pretty great for reasonably priced/large volume cocktails!
Crisps

Aye, it's most irritating :mad:

And yes, unfortunately most places are crazy expensive for cocktails. There was a great cocktail bar in Soton that did awesome cocktails for £5/6 that were all BOGOF during happy hour :biggrin:

My brother tells me that Navajo Joe's in Covent Garden is pretty great for reasonably priced/large volume cocktails!
:cry:
Reply 787
Crisps

Did you accept my nomination for you as person to be spammed with phone numbers for the meet, by the way?

Revd. Mike
Oh, I can't *actually* make most of them, as my drinks cabinet is woefully understocked hehe. Bring on having a job!

Fair enough. Make some friends with large drinks cabinets. :yep:

If I don't post again tonight, it's because I've gone to sleep.
Reply 788
Coursework deadline tomorrow.
1500 words.

I've so far written 390 :erm:

IT'S JUST SO BLOODY BORING:mad:
Reply 789
dbmag9
Did you accept my nomination for you as person to be spammed with phone numbers for the meet, by the way?

I didn't even know I had been nominated! :hmmm: Would prefer it if it were a Londoner, as I'm prone to getting lost when not on the Tube! :p:

I don't mind though.

If anyone does phone/text, be prepared for a high, Northern, slightly camp, womanly voice! :p:

EDIT: Bugger it. I accept :p:
KiraMayz
:cry:

:console: suup?

Crisps
I didn't even know I had been nominated! :hmmm: Would prefer it if it were a Londoner, as I'm prone to getting lost when not on the Tube! :p:

I don't mind though.

If anyone does phone/text, be prepared for a high, Northern, slightly camp, womanly voice! :p:

EDIT: Bugger it. I accept :p:

would it be very mean for me to say I smell rat? jokes :p:
Reply 791
Right, can everyone coming to the meet please PM me with your phone number (don't worry, I won't sign you up to any naughty phonelines :p:), and I'll send one back with mine. I'll only send one a day to save me writing PMs all the time.

Do bear in mind that I will not be online from about 9am on Friday, so please please send your numbers in before Thursday night.

I will use this list of people who PM me as the guide to who we're expecting at the meet, so if you might not be coming, just say in your PM. Ta :smile:

And don't be afraid if you phone me and I sound like a woman. My voice does tat on the phone :p:

Does anyone have any objections on going to Navajo Joes for cocktails?
Also, anyone suggest any good, cheap, reasonably located places to eat?
Reply 792
600 words down, 900 to go.

And I'm only just starting the hard part of it.

Piss :dry:
dbmag9

I went on chatroulette on Wednesday, my friend wore my bra and every time a girl was on the screen he went "show me yours and i'll show you mine?" and we actually got well loads of girls to get their boobies out :h:
Nyaaaaaaaaaah.

So much work to do. I'm procrastinating like hello. And need to work anywayssss.

I would like a girlfriend very much right now. Someone to cuddle with would be lovely.

I may find myself being outed this week, by someone's annoying little brother. My friend thinks his brother read his chat history. And seeing as how the brother in question does not like me very much, this should be...interesting.

:grumble:

Joy. I am so not looking forwards to this.

I think it's time for another cup of tea. Only five hours till I have to get up! I have time to finish my maths coursework, right? ...oh dear.

< / ramble >

^ Sorry about all that. :shy2:
Accidentallylost
Nyaaaaaaaaaah.

So much work to do. I'm procrastinating like hello. And need to work anywayssss.

I would like a girlfriend very much right now. Someone to cuddle with would be lovely.

I may find myself being outed this week, by someone's annoying little brother. My friend thinks his brother read his chat history. And seeing as how the brother in question does not like me very much, this should be...interesting.

I think it's time for another cup of tea. Only five hours till I have to get up! I have time to finish my maths coursework, right? ...oh dear.

< / ramble >

I hear ya...:sad:
Accidentallylost
Nyaaaaaaaaaah.

< / ramble >

I know how you feel. I have seemingly endless numbers of physics problems to finish :frown:
Reply 797
Accidentallylost
Nyaaaaaaaaaah.

< / ramble >

I feel your pain :dry:

Although I am 1300 words into a 1500 word essay :cute: 400 turned into 1300 about 40 minutes ago when I suddenly found something interesting to write about! Although 1500 is WAY too small and now I have to cram the remaining 40% of the question into 200 words :erm:

But I used words like melange and disseminate so I am ****-hot:biggrin:

Also I feel your pain, I was outed at 16. By a dorm-mate at boarding school. That was fun. Although it all worked out much better than I would have ever though :yes:
Reply 798
Crisps
I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself in situations like that. I'd end up with a black eye :p:

And a sore head. :p:
Reply 799
SuperSam_Fantastiche
I went on chatroulette on Wednesday, my friend wore my bra and every time a girl was on the screen he went "show me yours and i'll show you mine?" and we actually got well loads of girls to get their boobies out :h:

What a strategy :p:. The strategy of promising photos for exposure is amusing enough without requiring a camera, though. :yep: :embarrassed:

Ataloss
And a sore head. :p:

What sort of head? :p:

Latest