The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8160
icysquall

Having a good old fashioned book burning?

1939 Germany style.

trm90

I hate it when I'm offered some poppers in a fairly intimate moment. No, thank you, I was perfectly happy with what we were doing until now and don't need some 10 second hit to enhance anything, and the fact that you do means you must be getting bored easily. GRRR. :dry:

/endrant

This happens a lot for you? :p:

DayneD89
Depends. If the poppers you are thinking of are a room oderizer then maybe. Sometimes abused by gay men as if sniffed one of the effects of them is to loosen ones *******. They also make sex much better. Eh, so I've heard...

Exactly what I was thinking of. Never heard them called anything but poppers though.
Laertes
Exactly what I was thinking of. Never heard them called anything but poppers though.

Ah. The local legal high shop will not sell them to you if you go in and ask for poppers, but will if you go and ask for room odorizer, which is what its really sold as. Of course they do know what it's been used for...
Reply 8162
Laertes

This happens a lot for you? :p:

In the past, yeah, but not so much now thankfully :smile: I don't mean to discourage you though - they're actually quite fun, and as Dayne was saying it enhances sex for some guys. But the more natural the better, IMO. And for those of you who have difficulty 'getting it in there' and need poppers for help, I really see it as a sign of impatience and perhaps not being genuinely comfortable enough to 'put it in there'. I hope my attempt to make this as PG-13 as possible has been successful...

*tries to remember TSRLGBTSCTV6*
Reply 8163
trm90
Most poppers give guys headaches including myself, so no worries. They're fun to have when you're with your friends and having a a laugh :biggrin: I don't get why so many guys expect to have sex with them, though.

I hate it when I'm offered some poppers in a fairly intimate moment. No, thank you, I was perfectly happy with what we were doing until now and don't need some 10 second hit to enhance anything, and the fact that you do means you must be getting bored easily. GRRR. :dry:

/endrant

I was offered cocaine by one guy midway through :nothing:

I politely declined.

I could never do coke, or anything involving my nose. That time in year 8 when I snorted sherbert has scarred me for life :indiff:
paddy

I politely declined.

I could never do coke, or anything involving my nose. That time in year 8 when I snorted sherbert has scarred me for life :indiff:

What was he expecting you to snort it off? :awesome: Oh I have such a dirty mind...
Reply 8165
icysquall
What was he expecting you to snort it off? :awesome: Oh I have such a dirty mind...

DO NOT WANT.

I could call over my 'friend' now*, but I'm half way through an episode :emo:

*Not my cocaine-offering friend. We parted ways shortly after that :curious:
Reply 8166
trm90
In the past, yeah, but not so much now thankfully :smile: I don't mean to discourage you though - they're actually quite fun, and as Dayne was saying it enhances sex for some guys. But the more natural the better, IMO. And for those of you who have difficulty 'getting it in there' and need poppers for help, I really see it as a sign of impatience and perhaps not being genuinely comfortable enough to 'put it in there'. I hope my attempt to make this as PG-13 as possible has been successful...

*tries to remember TSRLGBTSCTV6*

So you're saying lube and patience then? :p:

paddy

I politely declined.

I did that once in year 9 (what can I say, I wasn't as adventurous) and it ******* killed my nose.

paddy
DO NOT WANT.

I could call over my 'friend' now, but I'm half way through an episode :emo:

But it'll take him a while to arrive, right? Work out the timing, innit.
Reply 8167
paddy

I politely declined.

Euuuuuugh, what is it with people and drugs these days!? Did he not snort some? I hope he was at least a good shag :s-smilie:

Laertes
So you're saying lube and patience then?

Mhmm, guuuuuuuuurl
Reply 8168
Laertes
So you're saying lube and patience then? :p:

I did that once in year 9 (what can I say, I wasn't as adventurous) and it ******* killed my nose.

But it'll take him a while to arrive, right? Work out the timing, innit.

About 10 minutes? He lives on the same road, but it's a long road :yep:

trm90
Euuuuuugh, what is it with people and drugs these days!? Did he not snort some? I hope he was at least a good shag :s-smilie:

Mhmm, guuuuuuuuurl

Oh he did. And he wasn't. Just some big closet case. Needless to say 'it' didn't happen :colonhash:
Reply 8169
paddy
About 10 minutes? He lives on the same road, but it's a long road :yep:

Tell him to take his time getting there. Problem solved :yep:
Reply 8170
icysquall
The one time I tried poppers all they did was give me a headache. I fail at drugs.

Having a good old fashioned book burning?

I actually need it for reference, shock horror :p: I'm 2 and a half pages in to my rebuttal of this book, and I'm on the first piece of evidence for the first claim made...

dbmag9

:p:
Reply 8171
Gesar
I actually need it for reference, shock horror :p: I'm 2 and a half pages in to my rebuttal of this book, and I'm on the first piece of evidence for the first claim made...

:p:

I always preferred The Brick Testament.
Reply 8172
Laertes
Tell him to take his time getting there. Problem solved :yep:

Stop encouraging me to sin :p:

Nah I'm pretty tired, and I have work tomorrow, so when this ep is done (stupid slow buffering times :colonhash:) I'm off to sleepsville.
Reply 8173
paddy
Stop encouraging me to sin :p:

But the guilt tells you that you've done something worthwhile :p:

paddy

Nah I'm pretty tired, and I have work tomorrow, so when this ep is done (stupid slow buffering times :colonhash:) I'm off to sleepsville.

Buffering times are why I prefer to download. All hail to the benevolent creators of uTorrent.
Reply 8174
Ok fine just ONE more episode.

Man I'm going to be tired at work tomorrow :dry:
dbmag9
RM: Thanks for the rep, by the way. :smile:

You're welcome! ^^

Argh, I'm late for work ><
Reply 8176
Why do I waste so much time in H&R, it's so... :facepalm:
Reply 8177
trm90
Why do I waste so much time in H&R, it's so... :facepalm:

It's also incredibly funny at times.
Reply 8178
Hey gays. I have now ordered an Interrail pass, and finally booked a flight to Europe, starting in Prague. I was hoping to get a coach (for half the price, and double the adventuryness) but they're all full. :mad:

So yeah, I'm buggering off tomorrow evening. I'll still try to keep up with some of the Internet while I'm away, though.
Reply 8179
Tch, you said you had no more plans for the holidays.

Anyway, hope you have fun. I want to visit Prague myself.

Latest